Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Apology

Parent series of Tsuihou suru Gawa no Monogatari​

I am looking for the name of the original series this spinoff is based on. It follows exiled character from the story and is has a more normal pace. I remember reading it a long time ago before this spinoff came out but have not found anything googling. It's been hard cause the originals author seems to be different. It's really bugging me I can't remember the name. I remember everything being a lot higher quality than this spinoff by a different author.

Dex-chan lover
Well, not a bad reunion scene. Two flawed people were idiots, have confessed their mistakes and apologised for them. Their plot is done in this banishers side manga, now it's just watch this awesome guy be awesome. I hope the two will at least get involved now they're back together as offense and buffer but... yeah, slim hope.

Double-page supporter
A rare case where the manga adaptation actually expands on the original novel. In the original Est and his former party never reconcile. He just swoops to help them on his own and walks away saying he did it to being their relationship to a close so that he can move on. No apologies or tears.

I don't mind the manga trying to give them a proper resolution but it gets my goat that they never considered telling Est the truth after his power awakened and offering to take him back if he wanted it. Instead they let his bad feelings fester until Daru finally clleared up the misunderstandings.

Group Leader
"Without knowing it... I had place my life as a burden on your shoulder!"
WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!
Est was carrying far more responsibility than anyone else in the party, who was either too incompetent to live (Athena) or couldn't care less about actually putting in the effort (Daru and ravioli, or whatever her name is)!

Once again the author writes victim-blaming and doesn't realize it!
IT IS THE VANGUARD'S RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT THE WHITE MAGE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread