Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - New Stardust

Dex-chan lover
Welp i want a manga where both the banished and banisher is not an a-holes for once, but a story of banisher side is a refreshing to read

Dex-chan lover
Welp i want a manga where both the banished and banisher is not an a-holes for once, but a story of banisher side is a refreshing to read
If you haven't already checked them out, the ones that I personally know of are:
  • From Leveling up the Hero to Leveling up a Nation (also known by its longer title "I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Retirement Money"). The MC has a skill that allows him to identify and maximize a person's potential, but after a certain point, it hits diminishing returns as they outlevel him. The heroes are genuinely friends with the MC and everyone parts ways with no hard feelings.
  • Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle (~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the Top Brass of the Demon King's Army~) has the hero, at least, being a solid defender of the MC, but since dungeon diving is televised and treated like a sport, the MC's unassuming black magic sticks out in the wrong way, so the party (not the hero) fire him; only one member of the party is actually an asshole, the rest are pretty congenial.
  • Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou has the MC deliberately trying to get expelled, because he gets a power up each time he helps out the heroes' party and gets expelled; after doing so 100 times, he gets to see the consequences and then begin what amounts to an NG+ run, so none of the heroes shown are assholes in the slightest. The hero of the current arc is just a little... Special.
I'm sure there's more, but those are just the ones I'm reading.

Group Leader
I'm still amazed how many comments read this as if Est is supposed to be the main character when even the title says otherwise. Yes there will be some POV from Est but it's not about him. Just wanna comment this because still seeing this type of comments (not on MD) that are unable to understand that.

Dex-chan lover
I skimmed it as well, it was disappointing.

Basically the party in their aim to keep their banished person alive finds out that they absolutely suck that they tossed their support away. They hire the dragon girl for raw strength and it goes back and forth about how come their new party member doesn't want to play nice while bemoaning the loss of their support guy. Support guy is understandably heartbroken, tries to move on with another party, which causes its own friction, but eventually he decides to move on but not before one last meetup with the girl who came up with the idea to toss him out. Also I am pretty sure the girl who tossed him out is in love with the older swordsman, and that the older swordsman has this stupid self-imposed power limiter because reasons. All in all, the girl and boy meet one last time, somehow bury the hatchet, and the dragon girl is now buddy buddy with the banisher party. No resolution from the girl and the older swordsman from what I saw, but I lost all sympathy at that point.

Dex-chan lover
I skimmed it as well, it was disappointing.

Basically the party in their aim to keep their banished person alive finds out that they absolutely suck that they tossed their support away. They hire the dragon girl for raw strength and it goes back and forth about how come their new party member doesn't want to play nice while bemoaning the loss of their support guy. Support guy is understandably heartbroken, tries to move on with another party, which causes its own friction, but eventually he decides to move on but not before one last meetup with the girl who came up with the idea to toss him out. Also I am pretty sure the girl who tossed him out is in love with the older swordsman, and that the older swordsman has this stupid self-imposed power limiter because reasons. All in all, the girl and boy meet one last time, somehow bury the hatchet, and the dragon girl is now buddy buddy with the banisher party. No resolution from the girl and the older swordsman from what I saw, but I lost all sympathy at that point.
So basically it's a kind of NTR story, since old fit bastard knew about their mutual feelings but couldn't keep his dick from slipping in that delicious virgin pussy and his explanation was "he should slapped me while we were looking like having drunken sex when you found us first time lmao"?

And he will have annoying dragonborn thing that will tag along as a party member? From gutter to drain...

Dex-chan lover
If you haven't already checked them out, the ones that I personally know of are:
  • From Leveling up the Hero to Leveling up a Nation (also known by its longer title "I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Retirement Money"). The MC has a skill that allows him to identify and maximize a person's potential, but after a certain point, it hits diminishing returns as they outlevel him. The heroes are genuinely friends with the MC and everyone parts ways with no hard feelings.
  • Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle (~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the Top Brass of the Demon King's Army~) has the hero, at least, being a solid defender of the MC, but since dungeon diving is televised and treated like a sport, the MC's unassuming black magic sticks out in the wrong way, so the party (not the hero) fire him; only one member of the party is actually an asshole, the rest are pretty congenial.
  • Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou has the MC deliberately trying to get expelled, because he gets a power up each time he helps out the heroes' party and gets expelled; after doing so 100 times, he gets to see the consequences and then begin what amounts to an NG+ run, so none of the heroes shown are assholes in the slightest. The hero of the current arc is just a little... Special.
Thanks for the recommendation, will give it a try later

I just hope that pussy af old swordman get killed

Fuck, that guy has like all the chances in the world to explain, to the banished or to his childhood friend, but he's just needlessly prolonging this because he's a shit-eating pussy

Dex-chan lover
Currently reading the first two, but the third one is new to me. Will check it out later.

Users who are viewing this thread