Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Stardust and Starlight

Dex-chan lover
"The next is the final one"... the rock is almost at the top of the mountain!

...I hope that everyone just goes their separate ways, the author... sorry, Daru got his harem and a clean conscience, the 3 prizes... sorry the 3 girls are... a bit better than before? and finally, the guy that should have gone like several chapters already, the cuck, the one not part of the "saving everyone" party, is now about to loose two competent and self-sufficient party members because Est must have all the flaws that Daru doesn´t.

Just let Est go away... far away with his new party, just let him have this one mr. author

Dex-chan lover
Est talk with Athena, Est goes back to the 2 girls, Athena party starts their journey

I don't speak Japanese, so I don't know what they said

Dex-chan lover
can't they just ... combine the 2 party into 1 ?
unless there is a rule against that?
(and no, the rule: "only 1 dude in a party so he can have a harem" doesn't count)
I imagine is probably because each want to go their own path, or some bullshit about they don't wanting to become dependent on one another again

...Or they won't address it at all

Dex-chan lover
(and no, the rule: "only 1 dude in a party so he can have a harem" doesn't count)
Est joins and the two girls become a sub harem for Daru,Est just manages them

Dex-chan lover
literally the only manga I rated on this site and I gave it a 1 star. Its not that its the worst manga of all time, it just doesn’t make any goddamn sense and is just so stupid. Being frustrating is worse then being bad. Despite the trash we get every chapter there still just a little bit competency behind it that it doesn’t even reach the “its so bad its good” level. The only reason we are even reading this is because we are so close to the finish line. Had I not been curious and thought to myself “maybe it will redeem itself or atleast be somewhat interesting” I would’ve dropped after chapter 3. Originally I thought making est act like a villain would have been a bad move but now I wish thats what the author did cus atleast then it would’ve been unapologetically bad and instead of frustrating, would’ve been funny cus of how bad it would’ve been. Whoever said that being mediocre was worse then being bad was absolutely right.

Dex-chan lover
Why would he, after becoming his own man? It was only after leaving that he discovered his real potential, so it would be counterproductive to return. Not to mention it wouldn't be the same as before, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
If Est had any self respect he wouldn't even be considering the idea. Its Stardust that should be asking him to come back. They're the ones who pushed him out!

Just merge the party 💀 I don't like where this is going. Est said he likes the girl and this guy is supporting him. Idk what is this girl feeling toward this old dude. Admirable or? Well what I can say is, this seem like they both going own separate way of becoming a rival on who's going to become the first strongest adventurer/party and since daru gonna stay in that party y'know damn well a love might be brewing soon

Dex-chan lover
Will he rejoin his old... oh who cares. Aren't we all just here to say we made it to see 'The End' in the tale of Daru The Magnificent and His Harem Who Are Useless In Combat Who Got Rid of That Other Guy.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is LitRPG and traditional RPG usually have 4-6 max party members and no more than that, with their number it will come up at 7. Sometime they have some in-world explanation, but most of the time it's just accepted as a "rule" or common sense. The best they could do is to create a guild, but I don't see any indication that this world has that(aside from the adventurer guild obv).

Users who are viewing this thread