Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou

Dex-chan lover
Art is good, but piece of sh*t of a writing
A way to salvage a manga.

I've seen too many shitty isekais. Low effort art, low effort writing, low effort everything.

This is a story. This is wonderful, this is passionate.
Uh.. it is the same as any run on the mill manga. If you want better fantasy, it is non-iseka called Lv 999 Murabito.

Dex-chan lover
By observing the story it can be said that this manga (if author rushed the manga) will surely take at least 150 or more chapters to complete because there are other world to go for the MC too as of right now too there have been only 13 chapter and mc is still in his first world so 150 chaps is still not a good figure and anime adaptation is impossible because these type of masterpiece of a manga takes soo much time to give enough material for anime like we can see that once a month a chapter is released so 12 a year it means that even 10-13 yrs will not be sufficient so I really am excited to know about what is the author drinking like WTF 10-13 YRS??!!!!
6 chapters ... a year ... he releases like after mid-terms LOL.

Dex-chan lover
I went and found the WN and read the ending, but that is WN and this the Manga

Yes, that is pretty much that. Even though the way it plays out is interesting, the simple fact that WN ends there is just not fun imo.
Author poops his WN so that people buy his LN.

WOW, OFC the author also blew his LN indirectly. If he changed the published ending, the author will be called amaliar.

I might have fallen for this isekai, and C.17 is pretty much "unworthy of the wait" (not in a bad way). Got rollercoaster-ed by the author so badly that I regret I had to build up my courage for the MC's partway with 00 world. Now I HAVE TO enjoy MC's journey with his (first?) significant.

So i've been following this story since chapter 10 or 12, but after reading chapter 17 i shouted and fistpumped because i was so happy. legit made an account on this site so i can keep following this manga.

The best part about this manga is that the story tries something new as far as I'm aware of and it certainly seems to work well so far 👍
The currently high rating is well deserved in my opinion.

Dammyou onion ninjA!! Where are you hiding!

Sniff

.... i'm not crying.... it's those darn onion ninjas!

Dex-chan lover
This manga releases twice faster than the series called Ureshon(TM). Oh yes, Ureshon had a new chapter today, after some year and a half.

There are really some jerks who take the release a chapter after a year or two seriously.

This series really is the peak of what isekai can do. A delve into the psychological aspects of this journey is really what cements things. The failure of all his blood sweat and tears, his loneliness - it's all extremely well done, even when showing how OP he is. This isn't typical power fantasy bullshit, because we're going to see everyone and everything that drove him to where he was today (or more likely, it'll get cancelled well before it, or shortcuts jumping several worlds at once due to 100 being way too long, even if we dedicate say 4-5 chapters per - also character overload potentially).

What DOES get interesting is if there ends up being a larger overarching plot consuming things. What if someone is following him through worlds and such - lots of potential from an otherwise already great series.

Users who are viewing this thread