Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The True Hero

Dex-chan lover
i'd love to join but i'm not even done with the stuff on my end. gl tho!

Contributor
I'd have been fine with if Tia was the one who drew the sword from the stone. I was concerned at first that Ed might be the chosen one, but he isn't. He's already OP enough, I don't want to see him become a complete Gary Stu by upstaging the hero of this world.

So it's Alexis, no surprise. But the remarkable thing here is that he too got glimpses of future memories.

Don't tell me Ed is going to bail soon now that the true hero has awakened with his true sword. Whatever happens, please don't leave Tia behind...

Power Uploader
This was a nice way to round it up. Didn't exactly go how I wished it will go. Author didn't delay getting to the holy sword and we got a timeskip. Normally most manga would delay the objective and fatten up the chapter count with some filler chapters. This leads me to think that there is some fire shit coming up after this.

Dex-chan lover
Soo does this kinda confirm the world actually "repeat" , not "rewind" because both Tia and Alexis soul contain memory fragment when they first met Ed?

Now that is interesting, not many story would uncover this kind of secret without the MC telling it himself (which they almost never do)

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see the true hero trope is still alive and well
GPSPXNEasAErmY7

Users who are viewing this thread