Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Demon World

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, I didn't even consider that Ed wants to go back to the other 99 worlds. I thought that he wanted to stick to this world because of Tia...
Nah. He wants to go to his own homeworld.
He's been isekai'd to the white world and have to finish all these challenges to go back home.
But as in the 1st chapter, he found out that the world he went through, most of the time, aren't saved and feel guilty about it.
So he travels back to all the worlds to see things through and go back home

Dex-chan lover
To Shadow-sama :
I can only speak for myself that you don't have to redraw big ass sfx text. Put a note with (SFX : Dash) etc
I find them much more pleasing and... On brand with "free" translation.

No.. That's the 1st after he already finished the 100 Worlds x_x.. So it's technically World 101
No, it's World 1.2

Aggregator gang
nooooo i had to catch up and it be here. if he's planning to leave no reason to hide his power anymore, it'd be epic if he destroys all but the demon lord xD . this has been a pretty interesting story so far ty very much TL teams.

Dex-chan lover
No.. That's the 1st after he already finished the 100 Worlds x_x.. So it's technically World 101
He did 100 worlds, then went back to the first on the way home and found it fucked up: so he rewinded time and restarted the first, but now he has to redo all the other 99 too

Dex-chan lover
He did 100 worlds, then went back to the first on the way home and found it fucked up: so he rewinded time and restarted the first, but now he has to redo all the other 99 too
If someone tryna be pedantic

Then it should be infinite + 1 considering he is stuck within infinite loop

Contributor
If someone tryna be pedantic

Then it should be infinite + 1 considering he is stuck within infinite loop

So he's going to reset himself again after every run just to hang with his friends for eternity?

Dex-chan lover
Are there conditionals on him being kicked out? Does it not work if the Hero knows he wants to be laid off?
He just needs to ask the Hero/Heroine of that world to say "I banish you out of my party"
In fact, He and Tia stay in some world for a long time with the Hero/Heroine even the world is already at peace, the Demon King is already killed. And when they leave, they ask "It's time for us to go, can you say "I banish you out of my party"?

Dex-chan lover
So he's going to reset himself again after every run just to hang with his friends for eternity?

I mean, yeah.

That is his curse afterall, he is tasked by the GOD to kill himself,

or should I say, kill the original demon lord of the end for good but

always failed thus he is reborn with memories wiped out (again, for infinite times)

It is just this time,

a power of original maou leaking bit by bit and

he successfully get out of the loop, hence the manga is on Infinite + 1

Dex-chan lover
Wut, why is he talking about going back? And getting exiled again? And we're already at the 'final battle'? Is this manga getting axed or something?
Dude, just live with your elf waifu and get over it, this MC makes no sense. (Or I just forgot something big)
He got 100 other worlds to fix

Dex-chan lover
Hol' up...

If one of the conditions of his exile is to be with the party for at least 6 months, and he's done this for 100 worlds, Ed's been at it for more than 50 years at this point??

Maybe it's just the spacing of the updates, but I don't remember if he was given longevity or immortality. Well, works out for him if he winds up together with Tia.
Ed specifically mentions that he has been at this 100 years and that returning to the white room resets his body to the age it was when he first arrived at the whiteroom.

Contributor
Was that Gonzo's memories at the start too?

In true elven fashion, Tia has a (magic) bow skill (using her blade, visible as the bottom half of the "bow").

Alexis kept the fake holy sword, huh. So now he has two swords with him. Although the fake holy sword won't do as a backup because if the true holy sword breaks they're in hot water. Better use the fake holy sword first until it breaks and then use the true holy sword.

"I won't be able to see it through to the end this time either."
Damn, I knew it. At least I was kinda ready expecting this so it didn't hit me like a hammer. Please take Tia with you...

Power Uploader
Hold the fuck up pause

What the hell is going on? I must have missed something because I thought this would be more like a "I messed up my chance of going back to my world so I'll stay here with Tia and my friends after I save the world myself".

The hero guy is in the volume 2 cover so it kind of supported my line of thinking. I already felt like something was amiss when author dropped a timeskip out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread