Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - Promise 2

Supporter
Outwit god? Wasn't this (or pretty much any similar one-time-wish) exactly what the god were hoping for? Something, anything, that saves all 100 worlds + more?
At least that was what I assumed where the reason why he was required to visit one of his early worlds anew?
God: "Congratulations, you played yourself."
:LOL:
I'm here for it.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess... he save the elf and then she somehow can follow him to the other worlds

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, reading the WN was pretty nice, looking forward for more chapters adapted to manga.

Dex-chan lover
While this was expected, it kind of undercuts the suffering by just undoing it.

Dex-chan lover
So... Did MC just fuck over all those 99 worlds he went to after the first one? Pretty sure he pretty much gave the walkthrough to the guys in the last world he got exiled from, implying that even though his goal was to get kicked out, he still did his best to help the hero parties actually win.
So... Unless he intends to help save ALL 100 WORLDS, 99 of them might be fucked.

It depends on the world. Without being too spoilerly, it's less that he tried to fuck them over, and more that he didn't have the skills or knowledge to get the "best" ending for them. After all he gained a cheat power every time he got exiled, so in the later worlds he was way more prepared to leave the parties in the best possible condition the way he did that 100th party.

For actual spoilers for the story going forward
he's absolutely going back to every world, and using his knowledge and full skill set to set up the hero's party to finish the quest. And to keep things a little more interesting than just being a speedrun, he'll have help this time around to ensure things can't play out the exact same way on loop 2.

Dex-chan lover
If I understand correctly, he's about to redo the worlds from the beginning and clear them instead of trying to get himself exiled?
SPOILERS: He's still trying to get exiled, except this time he makes absolutely sure that the heroes can win instead of just leaving abruptly.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that hit right in the feels T-T
Cant wait until we see elf waifu again, hopefully she’s healthy this time 🙏
She already became one with him.
Noted: I used the "past" tense.
It's really nice move Author. I would hate it if she was left behind in the first world. The best waifu.

Dex-chan lover
This series may develop in an interesting way now, but I think that, from a commercial perspective, effecting this twist in the sixth chapter is a bad choice.

People who otherwise wouldn't have quit earlier had they known where this was going have already been lost; people who liked where it seemed to have been going have had that taken from them.

Dex-chan lover
This series may develop in an interesting way now, but I think that, from a commercial perspective, effecting this twist in the sixth chapter is a bad choice.

People who otherwise wouldn't have quit earlier had they known where this was going have already been lost; people who liked where it seemed to have been going have had that taken from them.

1) It's an adaptation of an existing LN and WN, so presumably a fair number of people already knew about the concept and what they were getting into

2) The description didn't really hide what was going to happen:
'However, as a final condition he is asked “Look at the fate of one of these exile worlds after you left.” and he is shocked by what he sees.

“Okay, I’ll do it! I’ll go down to these 100 worlds again and be banished with a good feeling!” Ed takes on a new challenge to make full use of the super-powerful “Exiled Skills” that were granted each time he was exiled, and this time ensure they all have happy endings.'

I know some people are disappointed because they didn't get a series that's about seeing tons of worlds that got ruined when the MC left and now he has to fix them, but the description never really even implied that was going to be a thing.

Dex-chan lover
New Game+
with all the premium gacha skills. I hope he's strong enough to one-shot demon lords now.

Another story with a deus ex machina.
Plus he aint deceiving no one. Who does the mc think gave him the power.
Tch tch tch

Dex-chan lover
...and there goes any interest I had in the series

You took your original concept, which while not the happiest, had a lot of complexities to it and then shunted it away to turn into a generic Isekai power fantasy.

See, you say that...
It's not that simple. But I don't blame you for dropping the manga, because even in the WN/LN, it takes a long time to get to where you'd be back on board, and the manga may not even get to that point.

But it's not what you think it is.

Users who are viewing this thread