Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill o Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - Second Beginning 2 Memories of the Soul Part 2

Dex-chan lover
This has quickly become one of my favorites.... Now I am curious how it is going to go with having the other 99 worlds...

And then his return home...

Also, if Tia isn't the only one... is MC gonna have like this huge ass harem?

Also... more importantly... will Tia be able to follow?

Double-page supporter
This has quickly become one of my favorites.... Now I am curious how it is going to go with having the other 99 worlds...

And then his return home...

Also, if Tia isn't the only one... is MC gonna have like this huge ass harem?

Also... more importantly... will Tia be able to follow?
Nah, there is no harem, Tia is the only waifu.
and yeah, Tia is MC's companion and they travel to the other worlds together.

Fed-Kun's army
Shadow sama where can I join this cult.....um I mean brotherhood for worship of goddess Tia

Dex-chan lover
Nah, there is no harem, Tia is the only waifu.
and yeah, Tia is MC's companion and they travel to the other worlds together.
O.... ngl, little bit of disappointment in no harem, since would make sense here, since dude lived so much life, and became such a legend.

But also makes sense for only Tia at the same time, since she was invested before he grew, just without him knowing, not to mention the whole catalyst for the regression.

So in the end, not disappointed, and still very much exited to see more.

Cheers for the info.

Dex-chan lover
If ya'll are interested in this manga, you gotta read the novel! I know that's true for every good manga, but fr Tia's so much funnier and cuter in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
O.... ngl, little bit of disappointment in no harem, since would make sense here, since dude lived so much life, and became such a legend.

But also makes sense for only Tia at the same time, since she was invested before he grew, just without him knowing, not to mention the whole catalyst for the regression.

So in the end, not disappointed, and still very much exited to see more.

Cheers for the info.
Tia is his traveling companion.

Spoilers:
That's literally it. She's not his waifu and they aren't closer than very good friends. MC's a total romance-wimp, it's really lame tbh. They even have good plot development of learning to rely on and trust each other, but apparently the author's never been in love or been laid, so his characters are uncomfortably asexual

Dex-chan lover
Tia is his traveling companion.

Spoilers:
That's literally it. She's not his waifu and they aren't closer than very good friends. MC's a total romance-wimp, it's really lame tbh. They even have good plot development of learning to rely on and trust each other, but apparently the author's never been in love or been laid, so his characters are uncomfortably asexual
.... dafuq....

So contant blue balls.... with no payoff... bleugh

wait, but hasn't she been having feelings for him the whole time tho?

Dex-chan lover
.... dafuq....

So contant blue balls.... with no payoff... bleugh

wait, but hasn't she been having feelings for him the whole time tho?
The novel does a better job of explaining her feelings. She misses him like she'd miss her best friend or brother.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to declare my intention of becoming an acolyte of Tia Simps Enterprises.

I shall dedicate my utmost towards the worship of our Lady and Savior, Tia-sama.

All hail.

Dex-chan lover
The novel does a better job of explaining her feelings. She misses him like she'd miss her best friend or brother.
huh? that ain't what was implied in the first chapter.... like... it be pushing the idea of unrequited love... not missing as a friend.

The classic "I love them, so I am going to get them kicked out because I don't want them to die." move.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy the overall tonal shift that seems to skirt on edgy edgelord story, to a more comedic tone now that the MC is reunited with his first party.

Dex-chan lover
Bold move, turning the main love interest into a comic relief

... honestly, I like it. She's funny lol
thinking about it, the 1st time we met her was when she lost 2 of her closest companions, thought Ed was dead, and was in pretty bad shape herself. taking that into consideration, I would be hard to find humor in much around me.
I also like this funny Tia. She's adorable.

Dex-chan lover
huh? that ain't what was implied in the first chapter.... like... it be pushing the idea of unrequited love... not missing as a friend.

The classic "I love them, so I am going to get them kicked out because I don't want them to die." move.
Can you give me a reference for that? Neither the first chapter of the novel nor the manga mention Tia or her relationship with MC.

In the manga, ch 6.1 has a scene that suggests Tia cares for Ed so much she'd rather kick him out of the party than let him stay and die...but she doesn't mention love, and if you read that emotion in between the lines, then I reference you to my original post.
Tia really loves Ed...like a brother. So like any good older sister, she'll do whatever it takes to keep her little brother safe.

Dex-chan lover
Can you give me a reference for that? Neither the first chapter of the novel nor the manga mention Tia or her relationship with MC.

In the manga, ch 6.1 has a scene that suggests Tia cares for Ed so much she'd rather kick him out of the party than let him stay and die...but she doesn't mention love, and if you read that emotion in between the lines, then I reference you to my original post.
Tia really loves Ed...like a brother. So like any good older sister, she'll do whatever it takes to keep her little brother safe.
..... One does not tend to hold such strong feelings.... for simply a friend.

Kinda self-evident imo. (women don't blush that hard either over platonic relationships).

Users who are viewing this thread