Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou

This shit is good recommend reading novels if u can't wait it holds up pretty deep into the plot.

Fed-Kun's army
I’d recommend this one if the MC had actually given up all his power (skills, items, etc) but that would require some actual writing skill & intelligence from the author (in which they clearly lack) so this is just another generic isekai where the MC is overpowered with some romance and good art sprinkled in.

Dex-chan lover
An Exiled story where the Hero party are actually good people and an MC that actually want to save his former comrades because he cares about them still. This is looking pretty peak so give it a try.

Dex-chan lover
Ok. In the comments [of another manga] someone potentially spoiled the late/end of the plot of this story (the source material). I am praying that they are bs/lying, but considering what they said I must know if it's true. If it is then I will be emotionally required to immediately drop the manga. Be forewarned that, so long as it isn't edited by the time someone reads this, it is uncensored (untagged as a spoiler) so it's possible to read it without intending to.
Without going into detail they claim that it goes extremely dark, killing off those the MC cares about, and the MC if I read the comment correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread