Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou

So that's why they lost, because he never had the real holy sword to begin with
Hey it just reached a rating of 9!
I hope this gets an animu. It deserves to get more attention than it already does, honest
By observing the story it can be said that this manga (if author rushed the manga) will surely take at least 150 or more chapters to complete because there are other world to go for the MC too as of right now too there have been only 13 chapter and mc is still in his first world so 150 chaps is still not a good figure and anime adaptation is impossible because these type of masterpiece of a manga takes soo much time to give enough material for anime like we can see that once a month a chapter is released so 12 a year it means that even 10-13 yrs will not be sufficient so I really am excited to know about what is the author drinking like WTF 10-13 YRS??!!!!

Dex-chan lover
By observing the story it can be said that this manga (if author rushed the manga) will surely take at least 150 or more chapters to complete because there are other world to go for the MC too as of right now too there have been only 13 chapter and mc is still in his first world so 150 chaps is still not a good figure and anime adaptation is impossible because these type of masterpiece of a manga takes soo much time to give enough material for anime like we can see that once a month a chapter is released so 12 a year it means that even 10-13 yrs will not be sufficient so I really am excited to know about what is the author drinking like WTF 10-13 YRS??!!!!
I don't think Ed has any interest in going back to any other world. I think he's just gonna stay on this one until the end.

Dex-chan lover
People liking this should actually reevaluate what they are into...is it art or the writing?. The art is 10/10 and so good the emotions just splash delectably on to your face...Writing is 6/10, Yes its a unique variant in a clichéd trope( banished) The main drawbacks of this are
1. Because of this having too many plot armours. The hero in thi cannot die at all, which goes opposite to most good isekais like kumo desuka, mushoku etc., where they had near death experiences
2. Presence of 100 worlds makes it difficult to keep track of in regards to skill and variations present, we are bound to encounter similar worlds
3. Manga adaptation will take lotsa chapters and lots more time to get fully adapted.
imo I just like too over powered mcs with thick plot armours. I already lost track of skills he had in just 15 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
People liking this should actually reevaluate what they are into...is it art or the writing?. The art is 10/10 and so good the emotions just splash delectably on to your face...Writing is 6/10, Yes its a unique variant in a clichéd trope( banished) The main drawbacks of this are
1. Because of this having too many plot armours. The hero in thi cannot die at all, which goes opposite to most good isekais like kumo desuka, mushoku etc., where they had near death experiences
2. Presence of 100 worlds makes it difficult to keep track of in regards to skill and variations present, we are bound to encounter similar worlds
3. Manga adaptation will take lotsa chapters and lots more time to get fully adapted.
imo I just like too over powered mcs with thick plot armours. I already lost track of skills he had in just 15 chapters.
It's really not that deep. Even if it doesn't have great writing, it's still enjoyable. And I think that's enough for most of us. Of course, we wouldn't claim this manga to be an absolute 69/10, we wouldn't vote it manga of the year. I think most of us has already seen everything this manga has to offer. But y'know, that's enough.

I've never been so pissed off about a manga being a once a month-er, but at least it's once a month fairly consistently instead of 2 chapters every 2 years

Dex-chan lover
This take on the trope is 100x better than every other manga I've seen with it. Also the art is fantastic.

This would have been better with boy's love tag in it, if I had to be honest

Dex-chan lover
It's really not that deep. Even if it doesn't have great writing, it's still enjoyable. And I think that's enough for most of us. Of course, we wouldn't claim this manga to be an absolute 69/10, we wouldn't vote it manga of the year. I think most of us has already seen everything this manga has to offer. But y'know, that's enough.
It wouldn't be deep if it was 10 worlds but good depth in all those 10 worlds, instead for a clickbaity title author went with 100 worlds. Too many stories are going to be same. Just imagine if I tell you to write 100 different isekais where hero is dead or lost yoy will struggle past 20.
REITERATING again yes its a 100000/10 art.

Aggregator gang
This is truly one of the best Isekai mangas I have ever read. I am completely invested in the characters, I like how the mc while op doesn't steal the spotlight that belongs to other characters and how he earned his powers on his own. Most Isekai and regression stories don't have characters that are interesting, most characters in these stories are shallow or a copy and paste of another but here the characters feel like actual characters, I like how Ed genuinely wants to save his comrades from the doom he left them in, I like how Alexis while narcissistic genuinely wants to save everyone, I like how Tia while looking like a generic elven girl in fantasy stories has the best personality one could ask for. While I don't know much about Gonzo, I'm sure he will become an in depth character soon. I genuinely want to see more from this series

Users who are viewing this thread