Tsuihousha Shokudou e Youkoso! ~Saikyou Party o Tsuihousareta Ryourinin (Lv. 99) wa, Inaka de Nengan no Boukensha Shokudou o Hirakimasu!~

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Messages
127
A story that starts out pretty promising, quickly shits all over itself. Soon as the princess is introduced is when the story quickly starts rolling down the hill. Seems this will be a new villain of the week story, and if the writing is anywhere near the level of the sincerity arc, lord help this manga.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
332
This shit is so ass.

Now I see why the WN got axed at the beginning of part 2 and the LN got axed after 3 volumes haha
 
Joined
Mar 25, 2026
Messages
1
Around chapter 40, gonna drop this here, art can't carry alone the frustration I had, I got home after work to read this, from a good read to dogshit in a few chapters. No one deserves the level 100 on fucking god. Atorie being drawn cute kept me going but this ain't it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 26, 2023
Messages
77
I've realized this a year or two back, but I never thought to myself that the MC's name of Denys is basically, or even actually Dennis. Dennis being own my damn name. I always thought that his name was pronounced some sorta weird "Deniz" or "Deneez", and not Dennis. Who the hell is named Dennis anyway? Especially in a Japanese manga?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top