Tsuihousha Shokudou e Youkoso! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The business prospers before the climax 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess the likelihood here... the asshole hired people to break into his shop, steal the books, and burn down the store so they destroy the evidence of their intrusion.

Another possibility is that they just burned down the store out of spite to destroy her inheritance and the place she calls home, but the books are completely fine because magic.

Ohhh, welp, time to prepare some coffins for whatever that maybe to come. Hope the woods' price aren't too expensive.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter today! 😃 I really appreciate it! 🙌

Dex-chan lover
yeah, what did they expect, a house full of national treasures standalone. stealing them, possibly replacing with some trash books, then burning down the house to clear all evidence. pretty easy.

i do hope our Chef either planned ahead or will at least rage a bit. he held back in court, for the lil miss, but i cannot see any reason to accept this without a response.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, what did they expect? The building is quite unprotected and denys has two powerful(read:egotistical) enemies

Double-page supporter
Well, uhh..., hopefully those books have some protection spell on them...

Dex-chan lover
Took a quick look at the RAW (so spoiler)
'oh no' what at all not a surprise.

His ex-party leader, the relative, the judge and some other dude are all in cahoot on this.
The relative is the 'leader' giving out order (though the ex-party seem to plan his own backstabbing later)
On the surface the silver wing party handle thing.
In the background that other guy handle it.
And if anyone try to bring them to justice, the judge bastard is there to shut it down.

Some more stuffs happen and basically the MC had Vivia hid with wind magic while holding a magic tool to broadcast the sound.
Basically, right outside the room the villains are having their victory dinner, there's all the scholars/researchers we see at the start of this chapter (yes, turn out that huge line of people turns out to be Chekhov's Gun all along) having an open-air dinner, and they heard that confession loud and clear.

So those people are going to raise issues with this after losing all this historical books, which clearly isn't something the villains can jus shove under the rug given the combined influences of these guests.

Last RAW I see have the silver wing guy about to fight MC.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, the impact of that last scene almost made me forget to point out, that that's probably been the first time in manga having a dick comment in a bath scene. Usualy it's just some more or less heavy fondling of some big boobs performed by a jealous flat chested girl, or at least just mentioning said big breasts and asking how to get them to that state.

Banned
that took longer than I thought it was going to happen. After all the douchebag leader alluded to this back in chapter 6.

Users who are viewing this thread