Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Seem like some more hidden drama is waiting.
Also, I can clean text and stuff. Redraw everything is a pain but i use to do a full color one. You guys want some help ?

page 7 should say "10 meter fall" and "just a few meters more". Safe water landings need about 3-5meters (10-15ft) of water to slow you down. If you are higher then 10 meters (its more like 15 meters) then you hit the water so fast you will "bounce" which sounds nice but your legs break and you die.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a manga that acknowledges the law of physics.

There is a certain height where you can jump into the water without hurting yourself. At some point, such as stated here more than 10 meters fall (not 10 meters deep, the translator probably misunderstood what was said), it's as if you're jumping on concrete.

It's the reason why Kyochu Rettou piss off so much from the very first chapter. At that height, everyone on the plane would've died or at least broke their bones, which in turn kills them eventually.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this manga so much. I've been reading though the raw and Korean scanlation and it's consistently my favorite love comedy with just enough gravitas and depth. Great job!

I wonder if he studied physics so he could perfectly calculate how to kill himself

I do like the look they share on page 13

Group Leader
lmao. i'm amazed at how much free time he has to do these things ^-^

they're cute together. wait after university!

I usually don’t like teacherxstudent stories (they’re...weird) but I have mixed feelings about this one. He is fulfilling his role as a teacher while overstepping the boundary at the same time. Even though she consistently says that she is not trying to kill herself, she seems like the type to do something by accident, get more depressed, and then have an actual attempt. He has saved her life so many times that I can’t just brush him off as a creep. And it doesn’t feel like a joke to me either.

okay can someone explain why he keeps calling her jk? if it was explained in the previous chapters, i might have missed it so ahdjsk please help me im so confused

okay nvm i found when i reread it hahaha

Group Leader
That "koro pun" ...
Was it something like

Koro korokoro koronda
Koro rolling over and fell

Lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread