Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Bonus stage in life.
They keep hinting at his failed suicide attempts but never really delve much into it

@Rialtor Didn’t they actually make it pretty clear that he tried to several times already ? Passing out in the cold with sleeping pills, that story where he was standing on the rooftop as a student ready to jump and so on ? It‘s been a while so I‘m not a 100% sure but i had the assumption it was established already

Double-page supporter
She even caught me on camera (Wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder (Wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (Wasn't me)

Dex-chan lover
@Rialtoir you know that part where the tayaki store owner mentioned they found him sleeping outside during winter at first people assume it’s just a stupid act then the teacher mentioned how some people commit suicide by using sleeping pills and sleeping outside during winter.

So yeah that was his suicide attempt

@greatninja3 or at least one of them as far as we know since he has mentioned other methods in a way that seems suspiciously from hands on experience to brush off sayin "so I have heard"

Dex-chan lover
that scene with her "friend" demanding explanations and then the teacher falling down and getting hurt got me rolling my eyes non stop...

I really hope that their love story doesn't end badly QAQ But somehow I feel like it's going in this direction ? QAQ

Users who are viewing this thread