Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!!! 😭❤️ I REALLY LOVE THIS SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰

I HAVE NEVER LIKED TEACHER X STUDENT RELATIONSHIP BUT THIS IS THE ONLY EXCEPTION FOR ME.

Teacher x underaged student is not my thing but alas, the temptation of the forbidden fruit is too strong...

I honestly like their convos. They're dark and bleak, but somehow cute?! My brain is getting mixed signals from this, but I live for fluff and that's that.
Even if the said fluff heavily contained bleak topics such as death and suicide.
*error*

This is such an amazing manga 💖
Tranlators, thank you for your hard work and pls keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
These comments can get anyone to read this. It feels like a passionate friend pulling you to read something he/she found and got engrossed over

Mann this manga is so damn good it's unique dark but still fluffy it's just amazing thank for the hardwork scanlators 🥰🥰

there's dark humor, s*ic*d*, and forbidden love and yet there's also still that fluffiness and life lessons that are being taught here this is manga is amazing lol

The premise is dark af, but somehow this manga still manages to come off a bit wholesome 😶

😭AAAHHHH I don't understand why he doesn't really wanna say that he like JK infront of her but why do I feel like he was just playing with her?? 😥😢

Idk but just got the feeling that he might die or some shits, btw this is not a spoiler

I love the fact that even though the premise is dark, it kinda gives you wholesomeness and fluffiness into it. It kinda interest me when some mangas have this just like Kimi Wa Houkago Insomnia, its wholesome but it kinda gives you a feelinv that something may happen even though it wont happen.

Double-page supporter
I promise you this series is no where near as creepy and as bad as it seems (it's creepy at first but you'll start to get use to the male MCs shenanigan's just like the FMC does)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread