Tsuiteru Kanojo. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I ... I started reading this and got to page 7 in chapter one ... then I noped right the fuck out. They should have a tag for that ... I mean it was cute enough to make me click to read the first chapter to see if I was going to pick this up. I. AM. DISAPPOINT.

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life I agree i almost didn't read this because it looks too simple at first glance. Now im in. We need a tag. Gender bender isn't quite right afterall. Just throw a Futa tag or something.

Aggregator gang
Huh, that's a weird way of talking about breasts.
Oh, he really was talking about her balls.
Oh no.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why are you worried about your butthole? A hermaphrodite has both penis and vagina, so it makes sense she's saying she wants to be penetrated, right? Am I missing some joke here?

Considering shes a futa I dont think genderswap is the right tag for this but theres no other choice :/
Cus reading the tags made me think of sth else entirely

Dex-chan lover
I ... I started reading this and got to page 7 in chapter one ... then I noped right the fuck out. They should have a tag for that ... I mean it was cute enough to make me click to read the first chapter to see if I was going to pick this up. I. AM. DISAPPOINT.
lol same I was like?? than saw the genderswap tag and dipped, oh well it looked promising but this is to weird for me

Users who are viewing this thread