Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Let's Heal Ourselves at a Hot Spring Inn!!

SHE IS GIRL WTF I JUST NEWLY REALIZED GAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
its be lovely story to me if only he is boy... this still lovely story but damn i got caught by yuri trap

Dex-chan lover
@chinny23 There is a freaking Yuri tag on the page, the description said "she". How the hell did you think she was a boy ? Hell there is even a chapter where the ex of Nagi ask if she is a boy and she say no. You're a bit slow no ? There is literraly no trap at all, just your stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I don't see the scar at page 20 though? Or is the position inconsistent drawn compared to page 24.

On another note nice nagi, but still for someone with wealth just going all out with it seems unreasonable.

I love that lugubrious undertone , nagi just makes you a lil uncomfortable like shes completely unpredictable

huh, i never knew i wanted a girlfriend who could fly me around in a helicopter and scare the shit out of me. this manga really is the ultimate wish fulfillment

Dex-chan lover
Plot Twist: It's not actually a scar--it's a tattoo in the shape of a scar. She got it when she was drunk and partying in Cleveland during Golden Week one year.

Plot twist: she is actually a robot and the hot water started to melt the human-skyn (TM) wrapping.

Ha, ha, ha, this is so stupid, when will th... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SCAR.

Users who are viewing this thread