Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni

@Lilliwyt
im busy lately, didnt start on it yet, im half way done with 37th chapter of Bocchi Kaibutsu to Moumoku Shoujo which i finish first before starting this one, maybe someone will get impatient and will do this one before me

Dex-chan lover
OMG /u/ people are AMAZING!!!
I'll have to read tomorrow in the morning but thank you so much!

I enjoying this. But that description needs some work. It's so vague, it tells you nothing at all. And when combined with the cover I thought Chi was a boy.

This is mad cute, even if the plot is kind of unsettling on paper, it executes it very well. I really hope we get a good yuri ending since there is no romance tag (not sure if they forgot to add it or if its intentional because it won't end with yuri romance). Anyway I hope this continues to be scanlated, I'd be very grateful and thank you for doing it in the first place

You shouldn't date your stalker, even if they offer to be your pet/slave and are a superior person to you in most ways.

I know there's the "rich, crazy, stalker, pet" thing going on (which just seems like a whole lot of wrong) but I really can't help but love this! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread