Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni

Beside some blushing and jealousy (that's more for comedic purposes) there's no yuri or shoujo ai. This feels more like a story about two very eccentric very good friends. Still worth every page, but I'm sad because I want to read about lovers stuff

Is it finished? The story is so beautiful, the title itself hooked me to reading it, but it was a whole lot different from the story and I'm not mad or upset about it.

The main character has absolutely no redeeming qualities, there is zero reason for anyone to be charmed by them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... this manga was a bit of a disappointment. The rushed ending makes me think it got axed.

Can someone add the myanimelist link to the information ?
https://myanimelist.net/manga/128722/Tsukarekitta_Onna_ga_Shinu_hodo_Iyasareru_Tame_ni

There is this chrome extension that updates the last chapter read if the mal link is in the information.

Dex-chan lover
and they were roommates.

Anyways, it might not seem gay. But it is. Super cute read. Yeah maybe a self-inserted protagonist, but one can dream. If the ending wasn't rushed, i'm sure there would've been chances to fully flesh out the romance and story a bit more. As nice as it was, it wasn't my best yuri read so 7/10. Good fluff. Thank you translation team for all your work.

Users who are viewing this thread