Tsuki 50-man Moratte mo Ikigai no nai Tonari no Onee-san ni 30-man de Yatowarete "Okaeri" tte Iu Oshigoto ga Tanoshii - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Saying "Welco…

Dex-chan lover
Does the man who makes you happy have to be a person who loves you?
That sounds like something happening in an arranged/political marriage, but other than that, it would be weird if you're making someone happy not out of your love for them. It's almost no different from a job, and treating a relationship as such is a pretty sad outlook. Then again, that's pretty much what this series has been about ... that's a bitter pill to swallow.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of confession was that? "The person that makes happy doesn't have to love you" is he saying that because she thinks she's unlovable? That doesn't solve anything and it isn't healthy

This Manga has always been unnecessarily confusing but still...

Overall 6/10 I guess

Dex-chan lover
Can't tell if this adaption ended like the LN since I would enjoy seeing their interactions as lovers. Regardless, I enjoyed this manga even though the confession could've been a bit better. Thanks for translating this to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Achievement unlocked

"Not changing the status quo because god forbid any real progress"
I mean, they're basically married now, working towards sleeping together in the same apartment.
That sounds like something happening in an arranged/political marriage, but other than that, it would be weird if you're making someone happy not out of your love for them. It's almost no different from a job, and treating a relationship as such is a pretty sad outlook. Then again, that's pretty much what this series has been about ... that's a bitter pill to swallow.
You... do realize he loves her, right?

What kind of confession was that? "The person that makes happy doesn't have to love you" is he saying that because she thinks she's unlovable? That doesn't solve anything and it isn't healthy
He already tried the "I fell for you at first sight" thing, and it was never going to get through to her.

Dex-chan lover
You... do realize he loves her, right?
I should probably correct that that was what it seemed like at the beginning of the series, yes, and whatever feelings he had for her at the time, I'm sure they've developed into love, or he wouldn't propose marriage in such a 'professional employee-employer' manner. I guess if they're someone worth to make happy, then kudos to you for finding them.

Dex-chan lover
Lame ending.

Why the fuck is it so hard to even make the two main characters acknowledge they've fallen in love?

Give me even just one single chapter of them building their life together.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest I like the idea of the MC and FMC staying platonic til the end, but god it was not executed well here at all.

Users who are viewing this thread