Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ne

Contributor
I see that it's already been discussed to death, but I agree that the idea of this super-open society lugging around the ancient baggage of arranged marriages does seem a bit incongruous and perhaps not well-thought out.

On the other hand, not to be too disparaging, but it's already pretty clear that "allowing same-sex marriage" is code here for "fantasizing about lesbian fox-girls playing house marriage" (I think it is pretty safe to say that none of these will ever prominently feature gay man-foxes getting married, for instance), so in that context it makes perfect sense—that it's just a grab-bag of ideas that the authors wanted to put together, and thinking about it much harder than that is probably missing the point.

...As an aside, as one of many people living in a place where same-sex marriage is legal (as it was already when this was published, since this is from 2015 it seems), the amount to which it is presented as a "fantastical" element of the premise both makes me giggle, and simultaneously feel really sorry for all the gay people in Japan. :/

Double-page supporter
To all of you confused about The Whole same sex arranged marriage thing may I point you to the greeks

Huh, I think MangaDex currently have problem with the Status.. It says the manga is Completed, but from the situation of the last chapter, i think this manga is far from being completed..

I'm more a fan of the setting in the doujin, but this grew on me rapidly. It's perfectly wonderful.

oh..translation not finished yet..i hope this wont get drop..gonna wait till its finish..

they have cat ears but they also have human ears, which ears do they use? are the anima ears just for decoration??

also I just started this suppper cutee

Users who are viewing this thread