Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

FUCK THIS IS SO HYPE, THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN VERY CONFUSING AND TRIGGERING BAT AT LEAST IT HAS COME TO AN END NOW (200TH MESSAGE TOO, HELL YEAH)

@ChaosWolfie for all of these WN adaptions, check the Novelupdates link in the information field. There you can find a full up-to-date translation of the webnovel.

Aggregator gang
I think this is one of the better views of a good guy dumped by a bad person attacked by a group that dislike the bad person trying to do good.

Essentially these things normally end up with them becoming friends mid battle, I thought that’s what was happening when she embraced him but nope, she was trying to kill him with height so he just annihilated the area lol.

Enjoyed that

Fed-Kun's army
some people don't get what is happening ... its simple,he vented some power outa his coat(which stored some of his power) they make some footholds above him as prep for an attack, then he starts hitting the enemies with water magic but he gets flanked by sword lady. he blocks the attack and smashes her sword. sword lady (well... swordless lady now)grabs him sends him into the sky (with the aforementioned footholds) and casts something to counter wind magic. he breaks their footholds to get a clear shot and charges up. after using all the power in one ring to make the super he starts passing out from blood loss and fatigue, while that happens someone opened a portal to his realm and mio catches him. turns out the attack was so powerful it breaks into his dimensions and hid friends stop it. ok its confusing ... anyway i never really thought about how much of his power was being offloaded into his gear... each ring is literally a WMD fun to know

"What is Makoto thinking about?" .. i more curious at what mio and shin will do next about

Dex-chan lover
so wait- he blew up his hub world as well as the real world? the cliff isn't even a proper cliff if I don't understand whats already given! hmpf

Tsuki is getting an anime!

Seems like it'll show up to this point in the anime. (Sophia is in the preview.)

Dex-chan lover
I don’t follow what happened. Why did his world get nuked too? Something with the rings? I don’t know if the translation is funky or I’ve just been working too long.

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186 @IrregularPerson
His world didn't get nuked. His monologue is saying that he misjudged the amount of power that a ring explosion would cause. The first time it happened, the power was reduced by Tomoe's offshoot, the Alkeys and the Clay Aegis, and the destruction that time was caused by whatever power remained.

Fed-Kun's army
Makoto did nothing wrong

cfxac3xgiz121.jpg

>novel: I took off all my rings
>Manga: i took off 1 ring

Heh..

Btw to the curious ones, we're ch75~76 in novel. 351 chapters translated so far. Story still unfinished.

Dex-chan lover
In the Raws, on the 13th page, Makoto actually mentions the names on his Teachers as well, with the Archery teacher being Munakata-sensei and the Iai teacher being Ishidou-sensei. So the line should actually be,
"Thank you so much, Munakata-sensei, Ishidou-sensei"

Users who are viewing this thread