Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 61 - Why Did It Turn Out Like This?! x2

Group Leader
Most of the readers who complained about this "cooking" part had never read WN.

@terranmcv Nor should they have to. Manga needs to stand on its own without relying on the WN (which the vast majority of manga readers haven't read). Both in terms of not boring the user ("this arc is boring in the manga but it was really important in the WN") since that just means the manga did a bad job adapting it, and in terms of not relying on additional information ("this totally makes sense if you read the WN") since that just means the manga did a bad job explaining something.

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz Huh ... maybe it's because I just reread the whole thing but I saw no reason to complain about this arc (haven't read the LN). In fact my first thought was that Mio actually being interested in learning and looking to broaden her horizons is a pretty damn big deal considering she only showed interest in eating and the MC so far with absolutely zero interest in anything else so I am interested in how this will go.

@deltree The Adventurer from the Rembrandt Arc that Shin took under her wing after he got beaten up by them.

Ah, now that Tomoe plans to investigate the battle scene, we're going to
see that bast*rd Tomoki

For novel readers that's up to date, I have a question.
Is that bast*rd Tomoki still alive?

Author trying hard to make a damn doormat likeable and failing. Also people thinking that make her a top chef will save her form being the most bored character in the story.

Group Leader
ahh, the bananas, source of joy and sorrow... 😅
PS: hypnotoad bastard incoming

Dex-chan lover
A subordinate that’s too stupid to cook with people and videos full of knowledge available on hand.
Another one that fails, like the other two, to act like a subordinate, instead jumping ahead even when their master is handling the situation.
It seems intelligence is completely lacking from every person in this story.
Forcing the usual manga tropes to get readers and sell copies.

For everyone complaining, you can just leave without your input lmao
There's plenty of complaints before you and leaving your unnecessary comments don't even change anything, especially this far into the story.

Dex-chan lover
@0riginal I think your critic is misplaced here. To include manga tropes, or any cliche really, is only bad when it's included in a forced way. Here, all three of them are extremely strong people, who by themselves don't admit being talked down, and they see Makoto as being even superior to them, so when someone talks down to Makoto they take it personally.

started reading this like 3 days ago. I like it, too bad I caught up and got no more chapters to read 😢

Users who are viewing this thread