Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 96 - What’s Kuzunoha Doing Here?!

Every month I read this leaves me wanting more. Cant watch the anime cause I heard its a bad adaptation, cant read the webnovel cause I heard it was very different from the LN, and I cant find the LN
2b9f9908c952515af9f19c741e18df92.jpg
https://isekailunatic.com/tsuki-ga-michi

Link to the LN, good quality and translation. Is a bit wordy but a good none the less.
Every month I read this leaves me wanting more. Cant watch the anime cause I heard its a bad adaptation, cant read the webnovel cause I heard it was very different from the LN, and I cant find the LN
https://isekailunatic.com/tsuki-ga-michi

Link to LN

Fed-Kun's army

Let me make it worse.
Volume 1 of the LN offical translation uses the phrase 'go unalive yourself' which I doubt I am the only one who would find that jarring in a classic fantasy setting.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So they show the students new magic in here, nice, hope the manga show another students new magic too in the future...
(OωO )...

Link to LN
I think Reigokai use webnovel instead LN for his source...

Yea, I have no problem watching the anime even though it's not perfect. While the anime goes forward with the overall main plot, the manga includes the smaller details and side characters and fun scenes. Like how the anime did have the scene with misgendering Zwei-san, but neglected to include Izumo and Daena's new skills.
Omg don't forgot how they basically skipped over all of Mio's cooking arc

Dex-chan lover
i really like this manga TT, i hope the anime continue to the 3rd season
the anime skip alot of small-informations and details, and manga atleast tell a lil bit about it (even tho its slow with the pace), still loving it !

Dex-chan lover

I honestly think the anime is fine. There is a bit of a hiccup in the beginning where they need to introduce the other two heroes but it quickly finds its groove. Frankly I think streamlining the story does a lot of good for it, you can see in the manga how the plot is sort of all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
He could have just said that he learned the unconventional way and wanted to compare his education basics with what his students learned

Dex-chan lover
Wn is not too different from the LN... Like 20% different maybe. As in his alias, some events which are told in extra content and stuff... Some side characters added in the LN/manga. Other than that its the same.

Anime you can just watch it while considering it as a speed reading of the Manga.

Where have you found a translation of it? I've tried reading two of them, and they're both so horribly broken that it isn't worth the time. The translators' native languages clearly aren't English, and even when it's comprehensible, everything is said in such an awkward, non-idiomatic way.
The translation is rough at the start but get's better. The official Ln translation is out digitally but only vol 1 is out

Dex-chan lover
well the anime almost end, so the manga will overtake it again... the next year? or maybe just before next year?
At this pace and compared to how anime rushed it, it'll take 1.5 at the least before it reaches this season's end.

Dex-chan lover
The anime is fine

Users who are viewing this thread