Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 14 Ch. 96 - What’s Kuzunoha Doing Here?!

It's interesting to see what was skipped in the anime. The interactions with side characters, additional development in minor characters, etc. I do like seeing how the students are developing techniques that Makoto did not teach them.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn’t it 1% and 5% in the novel rather than 10% and 20%?
10 and 20% sounds much better and more reasonable. The students having to struggle to beat an opponent using only 1% of their power would mean that either Makoto got a cataclysmic opponent for mere students or the students suck beyond redemption. Obviously we already know Makoto doesn't consider them to be totally helpless and useless, so one would need to ask why choose an opponent that could beat all the hyuman heroes at 100%. So, if those lower numbers really were in the novel, I'd say the author fixed them for the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I'll agree the anime is enjoyable, but it's also a shame that it skips a lot. Like the elementary class at the start of this chapter. Or more importantly, the assassin sisters that are experimenting on seasoning and wood lacquering for Makoto. It also doesn't emphasize the climate issues the demi-plane is having as much as the manga does, though at least it's mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, completed buff spells can't stack, but incomplete ones can and could be arranged to stack and counted as only one buff.
Also that mana residue lingering in the surrounding from aftercasts seem like it can be abused really badly.

Dex-chan lover
I’m absolutely loving the class-training arc that is going here. The combination of deepening the magic system and making the students bring new concepts to the table is so fun to read.
Wat until Jin did the insanfeat of copying one of Makoto's technique. Jin is a genius man xD

Every month I read this leaves me wanting more. Cant watch the anime cause I heard its a bad adaptation, cant read the webnovel cause I heard it was very different from the LN, and I cant find the LN
2b9f9908c952515af9f19c741e18df92.jpg
dont know who managed to fool you, but the anime is a pretty good adaptation.

It's already one arc over the progress in the manga, though it's because they omitted a lot more than the manga so it kind off feel rushed
tbh, its just mostly flavour text. which always get cut out from literally any anime to make it pace better.

Dex-chan lover
Finally getting close to the demon bitch getting her comeuppance and I'm so fucking excited

Dex-chan lover
Let me make it worse.
Volume 1 of the LN offical translation uses the phrase 'go unalive yourself' which I doubt I am the only one who would find that jarring in a classic fantasy setting.
Which scene is that?
I'm still debating whether I want to buy the official LN.

Supporter
Let me make it worse.
Volume 1 of the LN offical translation uses the phrase 'go unalive yourself' which I doubt I am the only one who would find that jarring in a classic fantasy setting.
Oh, that blows. I bought the LN but I haven't started reading it yet. I want to support Tsukimichi but I can't support bad translation.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah when I watched the first season and saw how much it skip just to have a climax finale I didn't bother watching the 2nd season knowing they would skip whole sections again.

Dex-chan lover
Wat until Jin did the insanfeat of copying one of Makoto's technique. Jin is a genius man xD
He can mimic "sakai" with his understanding after watching Makoto for a long time. Truly reminds us most of them are scholarship students.

Dex-chan lover
He can mimic "sakai" with his understanding after watching Makoto for a long time. Truly reminds us most of them are scholarship students.
And Blight earmarked them to take the class in hopes they would ruin Makoto. So, all the goid they will do is from one man's corrupt actions.

Users who are viewing this thread