Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Hero...Disqualified

Contributor
It's funny the amount of people that assume this is new. Alpha Manga has been a thing for more than a year now. It's Alphapolis' half-baked scam like service where you rent chapters that resemble machine translation for their series to read. I very much doubt the current fan-scanlators are going to drop the series since again, this isn't new.

Contributor
It's funny the amount of people that assume this is new. Alpha Manga has been a thing for more than a year now. It's Alphapolis' half-baked scam like service where you rent chapters that resemble machine translation for their series to read. I very much doubt the current fan-scanlators are going to drop the series since again, this isn't new.
This, pretty much. One of the things you learn as you get more into manga is that AlphaPolis (Tsukimichi’s publisher) fucking hates talking to foreign publishers. They’ve only accepted licensing agreements for, like, two or three of their manga, and since then they just decided to translate it themselves - you can obviously gauge the quality.

According to some people in the know in the LN industry, AlphaPolis also does a bunch of questionable shit with their authors. So as you grow more as an LN reader, you learn that not only is an official Tsukimichi LN release likely impossible, but there’s no guarantee the author is enjoying the fruits of their labors.

Dex-chan lover
Are they at least quick? Would they catch up to fan translators speedily, or no?
I don't see why anyone would tolerate it, if they're not at least quick.

Dex-chan lover
Are they at least quick? Would they catch up to fan translators speedily, or no?
I don't see why anyone would tolerate it, if they're not at least quick.
I looked at their app, and from checking out the release dates for a few series, it seems like they do 1 chapter per month for each of their manga. The translation is also really bad. To the point that I had a hard time recognizing some of the manga titles because of how badly they've been butchered by the glaring MTL.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god not another fucking Official Publisher. And apparently it's an abusive and trashy one. Cool cool.

Dex-chan lover
I looked at their app, and from checking out the release dates for a few series, it seems like they do 1 chapter per month for each of their manga. The translation is also really bad. To the point that I had a hard time recognizing some of the manga titles because of how badly they've been butchered by the glaring MTL.
Fucking hell lmao. It figures.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that you can block groups/uploaders so their uploads never show up on your list. My updates page is so much cleaner now

Dex-chan lover
I wish we could do something about their scummy practices, but it seems like their here to stay

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck did the quality is even worse compared to Fan Scanlation? They're literally getting paid to do these kind of job
It's actualy quite common for official publisher to make mediore translation simply because they dont translate but "localize".

Fed-Kun's army
At least some sites dont give two fs if its published or not

Fed-Kun's army
This, pretty much. One of the things you learn as you get more into manga is that AlphaPolis (Tsukimichi’s publisher) fucking hates talking to foreign publishers. They’ve only accepted licensing agreements for, like, two or three of their manga, and since then they just decided to translate it themselves - you can obviously gauge the quality.

According to some people in the know in the LN industry, AlphaPolis also does a bunch of questionable shit with their authors. So as you grow more as an LN reader, you learn that not only is an official Tsukimichi LN release likely impossible, but there’s no guarantee the author is enjoying the fruits of their labors.
Its better to actually let english speakers publish for English speakers

Users who are viewing this thread