Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 12 Ch. 84 - Substitute Beauty

Dex-chan lover
Would that
time he was being “seduced” by Hibiki charisma also count, as soon after Makoto nukes a swarm of monsters approaching them

No because that didn't involve him getting his ass kicked or otherwise Humiliated. He worked with Hibiki and got too comfortable basically.

Fed-Kun's army
Shit is about to go Sarajevo real quick. Well, it'll probably be years because of the release schedule...lessss goooo

like for real this is starting to make Tokyo ghoul level left turn the cult doesn't come in till waaaay later this was supposed to be her scheme I guess they want to put her in a positive light but the cult is supposed to become a thing after more of the goddesses fuck ups and Makoto doing more crazy things for them to get behind and use him as a prop (while looking for him to actually use him) i guess they're gonna tone her down so she's not unlikeable and viewed as evil but shiki literally states thats the type of shit she'll do

Dex-chan lover
like for real this is starting to make Tokyo ghoul level left turn the cult doesn't come in till waaaay later this was supposed to be her scheme I guess they want to put her in a positive light but the cult is supposed to become a thing after more of the goddesses fuck ups and Makoto doing more crazy things for them to get behind and use him as a prop (while looking for him to actually use him) i guess they're gonna tone her down so she's not unlikeable and viewed as evil but shiki literally states thats the type of shit she'll do
I'm guessing (well, hoping)
they'll leave the stuff that happens in the city as her fault and the stuff that happens to the students as the cult's fault, like she takes advantage of the situation... cause Makoto's supposed to get mad at her (and by association, the demons) because she still causes harm to "his stuff" after saying she wouldn't. She didn't realize he would care any about his students and the city he does business in, and he takes her actions as two faced and breaking her word to him

Dex-chan lover
I came to like this too much, this is currently the series that i look forward the most.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i swear lime is so useless lol
I don't think so. Lime is actually a top-notch spy, though even he has some difficulties in resisting the Heroes' charisma, the fear and admiration for his boss always wins in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I just wish to know which chapter of the WN we're at. I read it a few years back when it was far behind in translations compared to now and never got back to it.

Dex-chan lover
i swear lime is so useless lol
He had to get the fuck away, it was not his job as a spy to confront anybody while doing recon, much less to go alone.
But I also think It is as if he was in a PvP game with bad MMR (matchmaking rating), he just gets bad matches... like versus one dude with a cheat skill against hyumans.

Dex-chan lover
That July release tho :angery::angery:
You mean the volume release? it didn't say in the manga it was the regular chapter that was scheduled for july.
EDIT: the wiki said chapter 85 was released on june 14.
EDIT2: YAS the raw is around: rawkuma.com/tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu-chapter-85/
EDIT3: WHY DID I HAVE TO SKIM THROUGH THE RAW AAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread