Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 17 Ch. 109 - The Five Drunken Fools

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
49
"This isn't a date, so I'll pay for myself" - Never in my life have I heard a line that cool HOLY
 
  • Like
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Messages
12
Please don't use "master" when the students were referring to MC.
He is literally their school teacher.
Just use sensei.

The problem with master is not just it's weird to call your school teacher that. It overlaps with how the subspace residents call him, so it can get confusing.
done! I think its fixed now. And now there are episode names too!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 30, 2023
Messages
1,762
Me wants to see Jin×Miranda/Sofia ship!


The only spoilers I know is that Sofia gets revived and I think memory wipe, but still I wanna see rhose 2 ship!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
620
"never lost a drinking match against anyone in my village" ?
wait, girl, how old where you when you left the village? I don't remember how old are these guys...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top