Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Limia's Hero Party forms!

Dex-chan lover
Welp.... they are going to run like coward in this fight... and this is fairly very boring not going with the main protagonist.....
Does the author do the same to the other hero..i.e. showing his story???

Fed-Kun's army
The calmity spider(currently serving as night attendant for our wasteland hero. Along with tomoe.)

I'm kinda agree with hero, "looking down for my family"
Well, that rotten goddess were nice to put into shame sometime

Double-page supporter
Oh her level means she isn't from this world, just an Earthian, albeit an excellent one. The goddess should've known to send her own people 'abroad' to cultivate the next gen to get best heroes back next time hahha, with the support of other world's gods. The goddess is so weak like this, even Tsukuyomi as the third best god from Earth is too OP to be looked down on.
Edit: Lol I like that this girl saw through that bug-goddess immediately LOL. Love her for this. Can't wait when she'll meet Musumi again.
Edit2: AAAHHHH I'm so jealous of her I want a wolf companion toooooo! (Okay I'll stop editing my comment now I'm sorry whoever is reading this)

Generic boring ass isekai story for the female hero. I hope best girl Mio slaughters every single one of these generic boring ass characters. Then we can finally get back to the mc's story with his slice of life merchant adventure with two fine asf waifus.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there's any isekai manga which the protagonist got summon to other world and just don't give a shit about their problem? Like imagine being forcefully sent to another world and then just throw their problem at protagonist and expecting MC to fixed it? What a selfish bs right there. Just imagine have to risk my life to fight the someone else war, thats too much for me.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting to me how Hibiki just assumes that it's natural for neighbouring countries to not like one another. As someone with good grades she's presumably well versed in Japanese history.

@Inquisitor_Zelifiel There are such manga. This one is kind of like that, in fact. In some, the hero is sort of an extra when other people get summoned, or they hide their actual power to avoid all the BS, or the summoning kingdom just doesn't recognise the MC's talents and dumps them somewhere. There are even a few where the MC just fights their way to freedom right away.

Users who are viewing this thread