Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - Scheming Princess

Dex-chan lover
page 13:
shortening of their lifespan

ok that just evil and damn the princess just kill the guy and burn the lab to ash so there no link to the creep look at my eye your mine now Hero and drugs

and i am going to say the same thing as the novel and kind i forget what i say XD

WTF tomoki don't tall the creep ass princess about the gun and its weak against demon (as far as i remember from the novel) so it going to use on other i guess :/

Aggregator gang
@Anish_Agarwal yeah, one novel that is realistic in this regard is Hakai Miko where the protagonist only stated the concept of it and it was developed hundreds of years after that.

There is also Gun Ota where the protagonist a gun fanatic gun smith and even he have difficulty in developing one.

@Tearsax There are transported in the past and they created a country(Laurel) entirely with their descendants so that name is not too foreign to them. It is mentioned in this chapter she was expelled from Laurel.

oh no not the gun, next they'll be inventing stuff like hot springs and sushi and mayonnaise and soy sauce 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@hikufalafel She is not a villain actually, she has proper reasons for what she is doing, even to the point of selling her own body to the hero, he is but another piece in her chess table.

There was a IF about if she had met makoto, but I can't tell you as it would be a spoiler.

@Tearsax
no, tomoki don't know how to make it too. he just told how it works in general and princess just forwarded that to mad scientists to work on

@Tearsax
and you know what, you don't need excessive knowledge on gun making to make one. over 20 year ago when internet was really scarce for info i had friend around age 15 who made rifle from regular pipe, bullets from peas, drinking straw and child toy gun cartridge for primer. it firepower was total shit but it still was working example made at home and without any machinery

Double-page supporter
@optiso Tbh, the gun would immediately become pointless after seeing Makoto's OP OPness, since he can use a bow and one-shot you from at least 10x the distance a gun (or at least a pistol) would work without using magic to boost it, and the fact he is now willing to kill people after those adventures caused some of his friends to die. Plus the fact that he's literally the most powerful living thing in the world (slightly less powerful than the bitch er, "goddess", not quite skilled enough to kill her or anything though), he can get stronger just by practicing with his bow, and he will do some stuff later that sounds pretty interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
@Leo80221
even if a mere gun is useless in front of someone excessively OP like Makoto, producing them in mass and distributing them within a single nation would create an army capable of conquering any other human nation, after all, at most only a few OP people exist on a level guns wouldn't work, and they would fight their equals
so if you are a fighter from one of two nations of roughly equal power, each fields say 50000 troops and (lets be generous and say a whole 1%) 500 of them are on a level guns wont hurt them, your 500 would end up mostly fighting the other side's 500, meanwhile the 49500 normals with guns would pretty much onesidedly slaughter your soldiers, then it's however many remain of your 500 vs however many remain of their 500 AND 40000~49500 normals with guns depending on collateral damage from high tiers fighting and friendly fire, even if you are strong enough you can't be killed, you probably wouldn't have the power gap to turn that into a victory anymore...or rather if the other nation has any sense, their 500 would transition into keeping back your 500 while the remaining normals went onwards and took over your homeland and that's pretty much total defeat at that point
you'd need power near that of a god or, say, a legendary monster or two unleashed to overturn such an overwhelming difference in firepower (like Makoto and/or his ladies...but mind, once that jinni's out of the bottle, it WONT go back in and guns will be f***ing up that world evermore...or at least until humanity is extinct)

Aggregator gang
@conscript117

Even in the manga itself, it's plain that she is a villain and I know why she do what she does. In my whole reading, she strikes me as a psychopath. As far as I can tell, character like her has no actual "proper" reasons. She only has excuses. I have read a lot of fiction regarding villains like her, committing atrocities in the name of some greater cause or figure when in reality, they are just looking for an excuse to do evil, even if said-person does not realize it themselves.
Even if her reason is for some actual benevolent grand cause, it matters none, nothing will justify what she has done to not label her as a villain. To me, "the end justifies the means" is a mask for psychopaths, for most cases.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the princess know the goddess is a pos while every other human doesn't besides MC of course

I really hope the gun turns turns into a failure or a crappy flint lock musket. After watching so many YouTube videos on forgotten weapons (gun jesus) they just don't have the proper technology. It really grinds my gear.

Dex-chan lover
The whole chapter in a nutshell: "Who and what am I reading?"

@Liquidxlax
princess loved how mother. when shit goddess went to nap demons used that time to attack and rekt country which believed in goddess most of rest. no matter how ppl of that country preyed goddess didn't help them vs demons (because she was sleeping). during all this princess mother died so princess lost faith

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread