Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Decisive Battle Of The Greatest Freaks

I was getting kinda irritated that he seemed so weak all of a sudden, him still having limiters on himself makes sense now, though what doesn't make sense is why he seemed so panicked even though he knew he had those rings on.

I'm really irritated that mc talk too little. He know what he should say that he don't side with the goddess.

ch. 57 (jap ver) has been released, now we are waiting for the translation. UwU
and the latest volume 8 of the comic will be published on october 22nd

@ArronW bruh he can't, he can barely speak the common tongue and has trouble pronouncing most words, and in recent chapters he's been dealing with alot of humans, it's only reasonable he hasn't done much talking. Plus, he already told them he didn't side with her and they didn't listen, if you're gonna read a manga pay attention to the words before complaining

Dex-chan lover
My stomach hurts from reading 56 chapters, why is this the standard of manga, where the mc is trash and never fights and is afraid of killing.

@jenst wait another 5 years then read again, maybe manga pick up in pace (LUL NO) this series is like berserk in terms of time running... some people calculated that manga is going end in 20 years in this pace and looking at chapter 57 it won't be even loyal to the LN.

Dex-chan lover
@zap- iirc those were his monologues, pardon me if I'm wrong 😅

Anyway, after learning that he's near the place where other heroes are fighting he'd should have decided to help them (didnt Tsukuyomi requested that) or at least check up on them. Also that goddess told him that the hero(es) she picked as his replacement are someone close to him, acquaintance. So, it'd have piqued his interest since he's close to the battlefield. Instead we see lots of monologues LOL!

I've checked ch.57 raw; it's another disappointment!

Wouldn't call it an overrated trash series but it's definitely an overrated series!

Dex-chan lover
@rafin016 Sorry but i can't fully agree with you. I suggest you to read the novel. It's does better on explaining the situation then the manga.
In his mind, his power is not enough to fight againts the bug goddess yet, and the only reason why he didn't try to help is because he is still bewildered and try not to be noticed by the goddess yet.
The goddess didn't know that he already went into the human society and she also don't know where he is until he went to the teleportation thingie.
IF he went all out and just announce his existance, especially to the hero, it will be easier for the goddess to notice and dealt with him.

Besides, you could see from the map, but he don't know where or who the heroes yet. He only know that they are near since there is a fight between the demon and human.
So since he plans not to meddle with the war yet, so he didn't plan to help the heroes. Later on though, he will meet the heroes (obviously).

So yes, the manga can't communicate the story as it depicted in the novel. But from my personal expirience, the story it self is woth 8 out of 10.

Dex-chan lover
@yukyakyuk You missed the part where he is teleported to the battlefield when he was supposed to teleport with shiki to the academy town. And at that time, Makoto heard the goddess says "Found You" (Chapter 53). Well, the whole explaining part is from the novel. the manga didn't or haven't explain it yet. But just by the fact that the goddess says "Found You", it is implied that she can't really interfer with the world and she don't know where Makoto is until that moment
and it is confirmed by the novel at the goddess chapter and tomoe deduction when makoto finally wake up

MD@Home
Man... the moment he was transported and tied to the goddess he should've refuted it right away as he should with his past history with the goddess and her "people"! This really felt dragged on to setup a plot that wouldn't happen otherwise... which is likely going to be MC "unfortunately" having to go to battle and showing off, etc... this would be nice to have if it was well written x.x

@dskilly ofc everytime instead of clearly misunderstandings, you keep them at bay for the plot to unfold. The laziness of author can be seen. The way he fights is completely different then how he behaved until now. He is broken OP but seems to have lost any kind of technique that made good enough to fight both tomoe and mio. (both at 1340 and 1500 level, while both lancer and sophia are absolute trash compared to them).

All I get from this manga is straight up frustration on top of poor writing. It has potential and good characters on the side of the MC (rembrandt is just as fucking annoying and is a scum tho) but nothing is being delivered except the parody of the heroes (which is way too much btw). The typical suicide of a party and some trash like woody let it happen to create drama etc. The likeable characters all die and the hateful ones all pull through just to piss off the readers and keep tension on rather than how plots should unfold ( in the world both good and evil die all the same).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpvgAYL8h9U

^ pretty much the meme of this chapter entire fight

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was frustrating to read. It's been mentioned that the author kinda just dragged out the conversation between the three with Makoto denying the goddess at the end. Granted even if he DID deny it in the beginning, his adversaries would still have none of it, so I find this to be acceptable anyways.

The Dragon slayer is so godam annoying though. I know they're a trope, but the hardheaded types are just so annoying when they don't even bother listening. Don't know how to really "Describe" what i'm hoping for, but the way they basically said "hahaha no fuck you you're a goddess pawn" really triggered me. Don't know if there's a way to even change this particular scene based on the characters used... I just hate the trope man, but they gotta exist.

Honestly, what sucked about the battle was the forced tension, or more accurately, the nonsensical way it was set up. When I first saw her, my first thought was that she was an ultra strong demon who's power level could rival the MCs. But as it progressed, we find out that she's the adventurer who had a level way below Tomoe's??? And maybe I should start reading the LN cause this manga is doing a piss poor job of explaining the MC's powers and limitationa. Like no one here is 100% sure if the rings are power inhibitors or not, it's just a guess about why the hell is he all of a sudden stuggling against an enemy who's weaker than Tomoe. If you're going to do this sudden change in how the battles go, at least use a character/situation that allows the readers to easily understand why the dynamic is different. The fingers might be pointed out more in the LN, but it's still a weird way to explain why his OPness is no longer as effective.

Basically, why the hell did they use a character that they established as weaker than the servant of the MC for such a battle as this?

Dex-chan lover
So his sealed power can make him survive an ambush from Lv900 opponent(and monster comparable to Shin) ambush

I was just like "YOU'RE THE FUCKING STRONGEST BEING OF THIS WORLD JUST DON'T STAND THERE DO SOMETHING" it piss me off when the mc just act like that

Users who are viewing this thread