Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Decisive Battle Of The Greatest Freaks

Dex-chan lover
@Rektom @JojoReference @Lukaskyboss
mc is both 1. unaware exactly how much power he has, and how best to use it
2. in a state of panic and disorientation because he got thrown with absolutely zero warning into a battle, that he doesn't even feel he needs to be a part of

this is entirely different than against tomoe, where 1 tomoe is slow and relies on magic and status effects and tanky and 2 mc could put up guard cuz he blew up gate from half a mile away
and different from against mio because he saw beren first, giving him 15 sec to half a minute to put up his guard
notably, even against mio he's panicking slightly

imo, it might not be the right time for you to read this manga

Dex-chan lover
Finally....
It was getting suuuuuuuper irritating to see him just taking hit from them but still being a wuss... At times like these, I like characters like Anos who gives no shit and straight up kills them.
Well whatever he finally snapped. Now lets see some action.

It seems they nerfed MC's power and brain to force this contrived tension. I can say first and foremost it's not good, it's more frustrating to read than anything.

-_-
I hate this kind of author that try to squeeze the most out of a stalemating situation like this...
Wtf last time he was talking to her, now he's like mute...

Dex-chan lover
people here calling his moves stupid and his expression unrealistic while reading manga with magic, come on wtf, killing people without a good reason is really fuckin retarded, these people are really a sociopath. he's not a super-soldier, he's a fuckin kid with some exceptional ability, I thought all of you already saw how he broke down in the last few chapters because his friend is killed and here y'all shitin on him because he's a "beta" cant act like an "alpha", "if that were me I would killed them already" and some stupid shit. if every single character is "alpha" its fucking boring, its the equivalent of mary sue.

These people kind of people who only enjoy a story just for the flashy fight and not the character themselves
95% of whining on a mangadex forum is from an edgelord, lul
they skip to the fight, then after the fight they complain "why is the world not fleshed out!!! why is it not telling me things!!!"
anyways, i've found that taking mangadex forum comments seriously deals insane psi damage

Dex-chan lover
It seems they nerfed MC's power and brain to force this contrived tension. I can say first and foremost it's not good, it's more frustrating to read than anything.
it seems you nerfed your own thinking skills, lmfao.
Contrived tension? it's been shown multiple times that MC is extremely weak to being taken by surprise, like, all the way since Mio, and that his composure/poise is pretty close to minimum.
literally the entirety of his
combat development in the novel is around finding ways to be prepared basically no matter what. Even then, shit like Rona strolling up with black lightning hits like a truck. It's the motivation for his magic power armor, it's the motivation for his silver arms, it's the motivation for him in the political sphere to wisen up. Literally all because he recognizes that when shit hits the fan his reaction time is glacial

Users who are viewing this thread