Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Welcome home!

Dex-chan lover
@farkenell

it wasn't cause he was ugly, it's because of all the mana that leaked out of him made him appear like the demon king. the rings are meant to supress it.

... Yes it was, what was MASK supposed to suppress then if not his ugly face? 😂

+ Pretty sure mana wasn't bothering the Goddess when she threw him out due to his ugliness

It's not that he's ugly, he's just ugly by their standards. By japanese standards, he was merely average looking.

Their standards are unjustly unfair, because the bug goddess created a supportcuck eugenics society for her precious hyumans. No, I'm not kidding. The encouraged them to establish a society in which the value or status of men is dictated by the number of wives they have, but those wives are in turn encouraged to screw more attractive men and ignore their actual husbands. Literal supportcucks. Yes, the hyumans really are that stupid. In addition, the goddess gives her blessing to those deemed more attractive, so when they fight another, the winner is the prettier of the two. Weeding out the undesirables, leaving her with more Kens & Barbies to play with.
(I actually thought that it would eventually be unveiled that everything takes place on the floor of the goddess's bedroom and that the goddess herself was just some bratty kid, playing with 2ndhand dolls, but alas this twist did not happen. Which would have been a lot more interesting, given how much god's realm mimics modern world.)

Dex-chan lover
@Aryazaky
When you pit it against other's school arc, then yes it's pretty good. But when you compare it to the "Epic saga of crossing the entire continent just to get home" from the past arc, then the school arc is still a low point in the manga :(

It's really getting more and more interesting huh. I dropped this manga partway because it felt like another generic isekai, but my interest piqued when he wasn't able to fight properly against the dragon slayer. OP mc with some naivety and weaknesses is a lot more fun to read than an MC who gets everything he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread