Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

oh yeah i had to ask about this one particular topic @me474
it's about the power which Tomoe receive from Futsu "Dragon Mother" or Dragon pulse do you understand how it works? even tho i decide to go back and reread it i don't really understand how it works entirely
Also
Do you think Makoto will end up becoming a god and manage the world in that "bug" place?
curious.

i haven't read the novel for over a year now so i really forgot some little detail but i think on the last one that makoto
will probably be much higher than her about her fate i think the current him from where i left will probably punish her and put some restrain on her so she'll never act on her will kinda like puppet
i don't think he'll kill her thou it's more like she is gonna be like prisoner to him another reason to why i think replacing her is hard is i think other gods mention that it's hard to cut the connection between her and the world and it's gonna have some side effect

Interesting which i missed that lil point there @me474 if only we get a continuation from 297 onwards.... this year might actually be nice, i pray!

@me474 something like that, i only have heard that the author had problem to deal with irl and it has been almost 2 years if not more than that since he when on hiatus.
It stopped at a very good part too... character development ... ugh oh well, I SHALL PRAY! for that he would come back soon this year.

@Sladeblade
it's the old HxH move (reference to hiatus X hiatus )
he is probably busy playing dragon quest with toga LOL
jokes aside i think he have good chance to continue soon because the manga shouldn't catch up with the novel

@me474 what is the current volume for the latest LN? also it reminds me of certain author is hiatus cause of Kancolle event lul

@Sladeblade
i don't really know since i dropped it in the favor of the manga
i don't even know where i left off but in term of story its after the school arc by a little

Every popular manga gets to a point where one of the characters wants to make soy sauce, this one was close to that point for quite some time.
I feel that now is the right time to drop it.

@Teney Well if you think about the only one that wants that kind of thing is Tomoe if you leave Mio on charge you got a Wakanda or an otaku dreamland with gundams included, I want to see when people know the true power of Makoto
on other words the festival arc

@nevoee their standards thats why. Just like how in Japan in his Archery club is full of beautiful people if not handsome in some cases when compare to Makoto who is just "Average" good looking but average. So when he arrive in this world that the said goddess is managing, he is just bad looking in their standards since the said goddess love beautiful people.

Edit: Father! - Komoe to Makoto.

I really love this manga, but how they focus on his looks so much, they better have a meaning in that. Because his art style if not is better then most of the other characters he just looks young which shouldn't relate to ugly, my hope is his parents are special and probably some kind of odd curse makes everyone see him as "ugly" but it's ridiculous how far the author goes with this it almost makes you enjoy the manga alot less because when good things happen or theres good progress you just get a big "lul ugly" but not even in a funny way.
like when he took off his mask to the merchent, they have a fucking ugly ass kobold as representation but if you all recall the mask doesn't even supress his mana it was just a disguise and i believe even if i may just be confused the mask doesn't even contain nearly as much of his mana as the rest of his clothes so they shouldn't SEE HIM AS A MONSTER? Theres just a huge flaw with this running gag for anyone that genuinely likes the manga i can see them being disappointed with this and now i cringe as i post this cause i just became a cringey mangadex critic

@Jesotku The mask is just purely for disguise to hide his face from Hyuman in general while coat works with the rings to regulate his mana in order to conceal it in addition with realm/sakai to help contain it within himself to not let it leak it.
Also it's purely the goddess fault here for all these standards if i have to point out, since it's part of the so called "teaching" the better you look the more you're likely to succeed so on and so forth is how i would describe it tho.
Tbh i think Makato just Average or rather plain looking kid if you see how he actually look like in the LN/WN. Altho i like both version :D

@Sladeblade I still think its way too much of an over-exaggeration like the people that react are FAR uglier than him so it's just so out of place. Is the Novel like that as well where its so overly exaggerated?

@Jesotku Similar but it wasnt such a big deal for some characters once they realise it* some chara find the "teaching" strange, others? defies the teaching. Tbh the whole Makoto face is a bit of an exaggeration from the "Hyuman" perspective it's the norm which is dumb.
While
the Demon Lord Zef nor other Demons in general said nothing of such about his face being ugly or so
My guess is that the goddess teaching is just brainwashing Hyuman or any other being whom worshipped her while those guys don't, just like the dwarves for example.
TL-DR ?? somewhat an exaggeration but understandable? speaking from their living enviroment you could say this is "they" beautiful to which is "that" is what we considered our beautiful.

Fed-Kun's army
At a certain point it does become insulting to not give his
loyal followers a good dicking.

Users who are viewing this thread