Tsuki no Oki ni Mesu mama - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Her public executing was too painful to watch, and runa my boy your tsunder side is getting out of hands, that was too mean and even cruel!
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

This manga is cute but I would HATE Runa if I was in her shoes. He’s only cute because we know the whole story

"Piece of trash on the inside.""You're worthless." Seriously... worst shoujo male lead. How can anyone fall for someone who calls them that. Ayumu's just starting to become pathetic, desperate for Runa's attention and approval. I had high hopes for this manga tho, but the leads are starting to become irritating :(

okay ngl runa that was too mean of you, i wouldn't be surprised if ayumu rejects him at the end if he keeps acting that way---

I get the whole teasing and lightly bullying the one you like thing, but Runa is just a shitty brat. Didn't really like him since the start and that hasn't changed. At this point Ayumu needs to start calling him out properly so Runa can grow some self-awareness that if he keeps this up that she will just eventually get tired of it all. Very unlikely that it will happen though given her character.

Not gonna lie Ayumu had us in the first half LOL
I THOUGH THOSE WERE HER REAL BOOBS AND I was cringing when the fell out

Users who are viewing this thread