Tsuki no Oki ni Mesu mama - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Ayumu needs to stop and call Runa out on his toxicity instead of catering to his brattiness, or he's never going to change. She really deserves better than that smh.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Bruh that definitely didn't look like an F-cup before and definitely does not look like a B-cup after, even if you consider that Japan cheats on breast sizes

@nivinator damn right, he was way too rude before and he is way too rude in this chapter, I honestly can't root for their relationship to develope if both of them are going to be this annoying

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I honestly just can't with this manga. Runa is way too much of a douchebag for me to want Runa to actually get with him. The fact that his behavior never gets called out and is instead just treated like it's some hilarious quirk is really rucking obnoxious.

Lmao she really did invite others
We all called it 😂

The pads were hilarious lmao
But yeah Runa was extra mean in this chapter

I like Runa but he's way too mean ><
I hope he'll get a strong rival soon he deserves a punishment lol

Double-page supporter
...garbage? You were excited to go to the beach with her alone to call her garbage? Forgot all that once the pads fell out. That public execution, ouch. Ayumu has some serious resilience.

Dex-chan lover
Runs was way too mean like her charm point is how adorable her personality is buuuuut they're both dumbasses so it makes sense
Also B cups aren't that small and that's not how padding works idk why this is a trope in anime... Especially with swimsuits, the padding is stitched in

found chapter 13 colored pages
page1
https://imgur.com/uSuSfo7

page 2
https://imgur.com/YGzRMhD

Fed-Kun's army
i mean yea he likes her, but he goes way too far sometimes. feels like he's too rude

it reminds me of when people tell girls "he's mean to you because he likes you", we need to stop teaching young girls this. if someone's mean to you, you gotta fight back

Users who are viewing this thread