Tsuki to Suppin

Dex-chan lover
If it is yuri, Give the tomboy one something so you can tell she is a girl, man !
IF you give her a manly face, bed hair look, boyish personally, and not so girly outfit. At least give her some big titties.

Dex-chan lover
This story feels like the feeling of getting home after a hard day's work and finally getting to relax.

Double-page supporter
Very subtle and heartwarming. I like the fact that they're not pushing the "IT'S YURI" vibe, but just showing their life. Nice story.

Holy shit this is the most boring Yuri I've read since Accept my fist of love! I challenge anyone to find a more boring character than Shiho. She's basically the gay version of the painfully average, emotionless and robotic male lead that somehow has a love interest despite doing next to nothing to have brought it about and just as little to maintain it. If you're gonna make her so bland then at least say she has depression or something. ANYTHING to justify how one dimensional she is.

its cute & wholesome. not anything really attention grabbing since it is a true slice of life. if youre looking for drama this aint it, but if ur just looking for something cute and gay and quick then this is it.

cute stuff! really just a simple slice of life story so not much going on. good when you want something sweet and easy to read.

Dex-chan lover
I hate to agree with Pachka's dark-hair conspiracy theories, even incidentally, but the dark-haired girl in this series really is a boring character. Every character needs -something-, but she has apparently had all personality sand-blasted off.

i feel like calling shiho boring is missing the point of the manga. the whole concept of it is that akari and shiho are opposites and they bounce off each other in cute but unusual ways, rather then being completely dejected by someone thats the complete opposite. theyre enjoyable as a pair more then anything else, and i think them being better as a pair then as individuals is a good sign that theyre good romance manga protags

Users who are viewing this thread