Tsukiatteta Koro Kara Chittomo Kawaranai Fuufu no Hanashi - Ch. 3

is there a mistake in the translation? cuz no one can afford such a nice apartment if they only just got out of the high school or having a nice job with only a high school diploma

rich parents maybe?

Contributor
@kypmbangi
The answer is that the apartment is rumored to be haunted by the spirit of a dead girlfriend who caught her boyfriend cheating on her and committed suicide in that very room,
driving away many potential tenants as well as forcing the landlord to drastically bring the price down, as an empty tenant-less room brings in exactly $0000.00 income per month.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@kypmbangi I find it funny how every single thing abut this manga is unrealistic but you zeroed in on rent

Isn't this a different couple than in the first two chap? The first two featured the characters from the doujin Bouei Line (as evidenced by their names), while here the designs have changed and seem to be the same as the ones from the doujin I Don't Understand Love.

Group Leader
@MasterKurosawaKakeru Goddamn.... That title is only just released late 2019, not in any tankoubon, and is yet to be translated. How do you know the title?? Don't tell me you read all Kairakuten Beast's raw???

Also yes, it's from that one. Completely different set of characters

Author's comment:
一番新しい作品なので、単行本には未収録です( ; ; )
2019年快楽天BEAST12月号に掲載して頂きました。
MTL: Since it is the newest work, it is not included in the book ( ; ; )
It was published in the December issue of Kaiten Rakuten BEAST in 2019.

Double-page supporter
right into my fucking veins or for quick result to the aorta damn it!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread