Tsukiiro no Invader - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Sea Slug 'X's Crisis~Glasses Edition

Dex-chan lover
Thicc thighs save lives... especially when you add socks, stockings or pantyhoses ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
dammit them thighs coy smile got me. I like this girl.

Die bitch. If I had a 'childhood friend' like you, you'd be missing for some unknown reason..

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely got those Mikan feels. I like her, it was fun, and Lunar keeps classing it up. If she is a cat -being, even better. Now I'll have her and the cat from Otome Harawata.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf ??? Everything this out of nowhere girl do is a crime. Seriously. She make news of his information which mean there is more prof than you even need. This shit is dump.

His shirts are pretty top bird.

@Weoooo
There's no official scp-9999 (they're still trying to fill out all the 4000s first), but there are plenty of fan ones, including a cardboard cutout of Peter Griffin. I'll just pretend the shirt was referring to that one. The others seem a bit awkward to have on a shirt.

That childhood friend is an actual dick and I don't care if she's "shy" about telling her feelings to the mc. That's not even just teasing tbh

Fed-Kun's army
Great. A tsundere. I don't feel like this story needed a love triangle.
At least, other than MC / Alien / Girl being Possessed.

Fed-Kun's army
There's teasing and then there's straight up harassment. I can't say I like this new character but we'll see how she pans out on the next few chapters I guess, though with an introduction like that I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Fed-Kun's army
Childhood friend is def too far and annoying, but I really like her character design. Usually I don’t like glasses girls, but she’s really cute.

MC's childhood friend reminds me of Mikan from Jitsu wa Watashi wa. Took a while before she actually became likable, so here's hoping it doesn't take quite as long here.

Users who are viewing this thread