Tsukiiro no Invader - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Maid Cafe Aliens

Dex-chan lover
Why the raw only have cp 1?
How many un tl cp out there?
Is this manga monthly?

Dex-chan lover
Did scorpion girl forget that the sea slug's temporary body was also a human's? Sea slug could easily overpower her, theoretically.

Dex-chan lover
If there was any doubdt, she is an idiot.
On side note, she seems like a villain/rival from 90-th gag manga, but in different environment it looks kinda fresh.

Aggregator gang
I really like this manga, it's a shame it's monthly, are the chapters up to date yet? Anyway thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I hope it ends with body sharing. Aka they stay in the same body but the girl wakes up. Then they teach lunar about human mating.

Group Leader
@deleteTF it’s monthly, but I’m waiting for the next volume of Raws to release. Once volume 2 is available we’ll get right back to work making more chapters.

Aggregator gang
@Lee-Nyan
No worries, thanks for your hard work on the manga, i visited your site and read some of your group's work there, good stuff!

@JoeyKicks
The chapters are only uploaded to the PsychoPlay site so check there if you want.

Group Leader
@JoeyKicks the reason it wasn’t on mangasushi at the time you posted was that I had a busy schedule this weekend and I couldn’t wait for them to be awake and ready for a simultaneous release. Sorry about that!

Dex-chan lover
That manager is super, thanks for asking.

Also I want to hug Ms. Maid-Scorpion-Nurse

Users who are viewing this thread