Tsukiiro no Invader - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Aggressive Calorie Cleanup Program

Group Leader
Sorry for the long wait! Life stuff has been interrupting the workflow of the Translator and I. Though, that said, this is some of my best typesetting work! Hope you enjoy!

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like while there are gaps in memory, they still retain the experiences they've felt to an extent.
Thank you for the translations as always~

Dex-chan lover
I'm scared for their safety now...

@kwendy Not really. Most people who do sports have to diet, and everyone should technically be regulating what food they eat.

@kwendy Really? Most of the guys on my high school's football team had to follow a fairly strict diet.

Dex-chan lover
I underestimated girls' sensor. They could detect change in hundred grams increments, while I would only realize when 2-3 kilograms has settled in. I am not fat, it's just that my sensor is faulty.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Tsukiko. She gets to wake up for about a minute, be super embarrassed, and then get replaced by an alien again.

That one line... I can't argue, humanity is doomed...
"Getting rid of all this energy I've stored goes against survival tactics!"

My weight changes by several pounds over the course of every day so A 100g difference is ridiculous to notice

Contributor
14f.jpg

Group Leader
If she's living off sugar and bread she's gonna have health problems regardless of if she gains weight or not.
People put far too much focus on the weight aspect of health. Sure, it can be an indicator of health problems, but weight and health are not the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of amazing how the author manages to cram so much lewd into such a wholesome story.

Users who are viewing this thread