Tsukushitagari na Uchi no Yome ni Tsuite Derete mo Ii ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
The mc doesn't remember/realize that he had met and helped fmc in the past.
The fmc won't tell mc that she likes mc and had met mc in the past, instead, she keep saying "a boy".
Result: A clusterfuck where everything goes nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
the weird part is how she had all that courage to make an arrangement for them to live together
so it kinda doesn't fit her character to walk around eggshells when confronted with her feelings for the dude

Dex-chan lover
the weird part is how she had all that courage to make an arrangement for them to live together
so it kinda doesn't fit her character to walk around eggshells when confronted with her feelings for the dude

as much as I railed about it in my previous post, it does fit her character because Japan. It's not considered "proper" for a woman to be forward or aggressive. She's supposed to dance around him and tease and hint and be indirect until he makes the first move because that's what a good proper Japanese woman does in the minds of the subset of writers whose cultural sensibilities are stuck in the distant past (and said subset is quite large). The only time that you get an aggressive girl is if she's a gal type and therefore is already as far removed from the classic yamato nadeshiko archetype as she could be (even if she's ultimately revealed to be pure and innocent under the flashy exterior like most nerd-fantasy gal rom-coms are)

So she makes this arrangement without telling him the true reason and then just does nothing but drop hints and stop short of blurting out her actual feelings because the lonely herbivore audience is supposed to go "Aww, that's so cute" while waiting for the male MC to man up and admit his own feelings as a response to her invitations.

Still infuriating and dumb though.

Double-page supporter
The mangaka took his inspiration from Rent A Girlfriend mangaka tbh, a whole load of bullshit of nothing. I hate this dumbfuck MC plot man

Dex-chan lover
I roll around in my bed every time this manga gets a chapter like

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? THE ENDING????

I HATE THIS MC BUT I CANT STOP READING IT CUZ I WANNA SEE THE ENDING

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She says she wants to make her feelings clear then she doesn't actually say the thing at the core of her feelings.
This is what I find to be the dumbest part. She first tells him that she's not going to hold back the feelings, and then immediately proceeds to hold back her feelings. That's not being subtle like proper Japanese lady; it's telling him that she doesn't have those feelings.

As stupidly dense as he is, she deserves every part of it. It's a very fitting couple.

Users who are viewing this thread