Tsuma no Nakami wa Kodomo no Mama Datta no de Aru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
Funny. She got misunderstood cuz she was trying too hard to act cute.

Dex-chan lover
Huh?... are they not married?... wtf is this... trash tropes that got popular just for a bit and now everyone is just gunning for the money. ffs. are they not fkn adults. what kind of society is it in japan, is it actually like this? (apperently yeah, being honest there is a crime)
I don't think you should be taking a comedy manga like this all that seriously. It's meant to be fun and requires a bit suspension of disbelief.
I was actually thinking of doing a chapter of this to see if someone would pick it up and had already gotten the raws, so nice to see someone started on it.

Power Uploader
Cool, je l'avais vu en japonais il avait l'air intéressant, merci pour la trad

Dex-chan lover
Infantilizing women and acting like they have no agency of their own when they're in their 20s is always going to be weird to me

TBH I think this is going both ways. Bro's in his 20's and already married and he's still talking like he's 14 about "purity" and all that junk.

This is pretty much what happens when you repress a healthy sexual relationship until you lock in with a partner. These things are pretty important to establish before you marry

I don't think you should be taking a comedy manga like this all that seriously. It's meant to be fun and requires a bit suspension of disbelief.

It's great if other people find it funny. I just think it's sad that I did in fact knew several couples like this.

Also, despite technically being a seinen, it's clearly a shounen disguised as a Seinen. And a lot of the jokes are just derivative of other romcoms that unironically do this. So maybe i'm just not the audience.

Users who are viewing this thread