Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Ch. 111.1 - ANIME ADAPTATION

This isn't a translation, this is a credits page? Can't you update the previous chapter to include this?

Dex-chan lover
Doubt we get full adaptation, but none the less I am still very much looking forward to it, again thanks for doing the english version so we could enjoy this series.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how many Twitter and Reddit users gonna get triggered by it :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how this one will be received outside Japan but that is great.

Dex-chan lover
there was a twitter quote reply to the trailer with one word "why"
when i saw it, it had >150k likes so :kek:
Well, then I wonder how long until they accuse mangaka of being a pedophile, cause the idiots will only get worse.

Wonder how many Twitter and Reddit users gonna get triggered by it :thonk:
Considering how the author changes the premise halfway through, they're more justified than usual.
Doubt we get full adaptation, but none the less I am still very much looking forward to it, again thanks for doing the english version so we could enjoy this series.
You wanted a full adaptation?

Dex-chan lover
Considering how the author changes the premise halfway through, they're more justified than usual.
Did he though? Manga was always about them dealing with the fact she reincarnated, them possibly getting together was always on the table.

Also, not justified because not even once dude felt attracted to her for being a child, neither was her being a child played for fanservice, plus the entire point is that she's  not exactly a child.

Last edited:
Did he though? Manga was always about them dealing with the fact she reincarnated, them possibly getting together was always on the table.

Also, not justified because not even once dude felt attracted to her for being a child, neither was her being a child played for fanservice, plus the entire point is that she's  not exactly a child.
Halfway through, the author changed the story so that the child was being possessed by the spirit of her dead mother. The author literally ran out of material after resolving all the drama, and started hinting at the new twist by making her tired like an actual child, and then changing the ending for the in-universe expy for the series itself.

Dex-chan lover
Halfway through, the author changed the story so that the child was being possessed by the spirit of her dead mother. The author literally ran out of material after resolving all the drama, and started hinting at the new twist by making her tired like an actual child, and then changing the ending for the in-universe expy for the series itself.
any actual proof that was a change instead of the plan all along? Cause I honestly don't remember anything said by the author.

Either way not pedophilia because again dude never felt attracted to her as a child, the entire point is that he couldn't move on from his dead wife and saw this as a opportunity to be with her again.

any actual proof that was a change instead of the plan all along? Cause I honestly don't remember anything said by the author.

Pay attention to the story they keep referencing throughout. It only changed after the conflict of the first half was solved. It's supposed to be a parallel for the main story. When it changed, it signaled a change in the author's vision.

Either way not pedophilia because again dude never felt attracted to her as a child, the entire point is that he couldn't move on from his dead wife and saw this as a opportunity to be with her again.
I'm saying that the second premise changes the calculus of the situation. It's one thing to spend all this time with your wife's reincarnated form. It's quite another to spend all this time with a child that's being possessed: Literally mind controlled.

Pay attention to the story they keep referencing throughout. It only changed after the conflict of the first half was solved. It's supposed to be a parallel for the main story. When it changed, it signaled a change in the author's vision.

I'm saying that the second premise changes the calculus of the situation. It's one thing to spend all this time with your wife's reincarnated form. It's quite another to spend all this time with a child that's being possessed: Literally mind controlled.
That's... the point? The story was always about having them move on with their lives, for 10 years him and Mai were stuck on her death, and rather than having them go back to where they started, they both make something new of their lives and move on.

Dex-chan lover

Sorry but I disagree, none of that means the author changed their mind, that could have been the plan all along
But that is still not pedophilia, the dude at no point care that she was a child, he only care that his wife was back, that plotline just proves how obsessed he was with being with her again that he even considered her continue the possession

Plus there was no mind control, the child literally wasn't even conscious, there's no mind control because her mind was never affected by the possession

Also, I don't think we need to use spoilers, this is after last chapter after all

That's... the point? The story was always about having them move on with their lives, for 10 years him and Mai were stuck on her death, and rather than having them go back to where they started, they both make something new of their lives and move on.
Didn't start that way. Only turned into that when the author milked the first premise for all it was worth.
But that is still not pedophilia, the dude at no point care that she was a child, he only care that his wife was back, that plotline just proves how obsessed he was with being with her again that he even considered her continue the possession
I feel like you want to argue with the twitter people here. I'm sorry to say that this is Mangadex.
Plus there was no mind control, the child literally wasn't even conscious, there's no mind control because her mind was never affected by the possession
"There was no mind control here. It's just that the child that owned the body was merged with the ghost of a man's dead wife and spent months acting like it, believing herself to both be the child and said wife simultaneously"

Also, I don't think we need to use spoilers, this is after last chapter after all
Force of habit.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't start that way. Only turned into that when the author milked the first premise for all it was worth.
Sorry but that's a stretch, many stories start a way and intentionally go another
I feel like you want to argue with the twitter people here. I'm sorry to say that this is Mangadex.
Reminder that you're the one who said people would be more than justified to be triggered over this series, implying you agree with them
"There was no mind control here. It's just that the child that owned the body was merged with the ghost of a man's dead wife and spent months acting like it, believing herself to both be the child and said wife simultaneously"
Maybe you should re-read the manga, they never merged, the entire series both personalities stayed separate and then one move one to the afterlife.
Force of habit.
Understandable.

Sorry but that's a stretch, many stories start a way and intentionally go another
Yes, that doesn't mean they all had the change in mind. A lot of plans change halfway through.
Reminder that you're the one who said people would be more than justified to be triggered over this series, implying you agree with them
Implying that "My wife reincarnated, so I'm going to marry her" is less objectionable than "My wife possessed a random child... so I'm going to marry her".
Maybe you should re-read the manga, they never merged, the entire series both personalities stayed separate and then one move one to the afterlife.
I very specifically remember the part where he was talking to her about the abusive, negligent mother, and she snapped at him for talking shit about her. The identities were clearly merged. The idea that they're completely separate entities sharing a single body is only introduced in the second half. Before, we accept that she has memories of her past life, but is also in the body of a child, with its own impulses. Even if I downloaded all my memories to 5-year-old me, he'd probably still love his mom.

Users who are viewing this thread