Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 10 Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
Will Keisuke realize his strong attachment to Takae will turn her into a resentful spirit if he let this going on?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, posession. I genuinely didn't think of that. And thinking about it now, it makes way more sense than reincarnation. But that also means Takae unknowingly robbed Marika of a fraction of her life which she'll never get back, and if she continues to stay, she will just steal a little girl's life. Keisuke's going to have to make a decision. Either he keeps Takae bound to Marika, effectively killing a little girl to get his wife back, or help his wife pass on permanently so that Marika can live her own life. At least this time they'll finally be able to say goodbye to each other. I was honestly annoyed that the author kept the monk's explanation about the truth a secret twice, but in retrospect that was a damn genius move with how it was revealed in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Well, without Takae's possession of Marika all Niijimas-Shiraishis would probably still suffer, so I'd say that exchanging a couple of years of Marika's early school life for drastically improving their lives (Marika included) is a fair price.

Group Leader
Holy crap! It makes sense, I saw some other similar guesses, but the way the manga lays it out really makes the difference between reincarnation and possession hit hard. I think it was all for the best, but I'm curious to see who takes it well and who takes it poorly. Like, I honestly don't know if Keisuke would put Marika over Takae, it's a 50/50 to me.

Users who are viewing this thread