Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 11 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Keisuke and Takae are kinda assholes, especially the former. Like, he knows his wife is possessing an innocent girl, and yet he takes no action but the selfish one. At least Takae seems remorseful, but he seems purely self-interested.

Dex-chan lover
There is other maga with same premise, but was about the son and was the mom who returned, the manga finished when the mental stress because 2 memories disconected the past life memories, slow fix and effective
Access at your past life memories is heavy, but too personality is the big problem, the best solution was in the avatar system

Dex-chan lover
There is other maga with same premise, but was about the son and was the mom who returned, the manga finished when the mental stress because 2 memories disconected the past life memories, slow fix and effective
Access at your past life memories is heavy, but too personality is the big problem, the best solution was in the avatar system
You can’t just give us a plot outline and not name the title :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Keisuke and Takae are kinda assholes, especially the former. Like, he knows his wife is possessing an innocent girl, and yet he takes no action but the selfish one. At least Takae seems remorseful, but he seems purely self-interested.
I don't know how you couldn't perceive that Keisuke is afraid of losing Takae again (a 10 years long psychological trauma, btw) and thus quite possibly feels conflicted. And why the hell is Takae an asshole at all? No one knew the truth behind this whole situation right before Marika's comeback.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Keisuke is being a bit of a sympathetic asshole.

That is to say his emotions are entirely understandable, as nobody would want to go through the pain of losing their wife again(a 3rd time) after just getting her back.

Why he is being a asshole, is he still seems to be planning his future with Takae, even after being confronted with the truth. He is not accepting the fact it is time to start saying goodbye, say all the things he couldn't say when she was suddenly taken. Time to move on, so that she can move on in peace, with a smile.

It would be one thing perhaps if Marika didn't show up again. I don't agree with his desire to remarry Takae but I understand it. But he saw how damaging it was for Marika when she did return. Intending to proceed like nothing happened after that is what made him a bit of a asshole.

Takae is not at all asshole. She may benefit from "reincarnation", but as soon as she learned the truth she has been reflecting on it, with immense remorse and conflict over it. She is only in this situation because Keisuke is hanging on.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how you couldn't perceive that Keisuke is afraid of losing Takae again (a 10 years long psychological trauma, btw) and thus quite possibly feels conflicted. And why the hell is Takae an asshole at all? No one knew the truth behind this whole situation right before Marika's comeback.
I recognize he is afraid of losing his wife again. I don't know how you can't perceive that that doesn't clear him. By this point in the story, he is made aware of the likely truth and still takes a good 6-7 chapters (and that only because he talks with an older widow) to actually meaningfully make efforts to let Marika have another chance at her own life.

Having grown up around a widower, the sort of parent that languishes in self-pity for a decade rather than being present for their child is a pathetic sort and one that really shouldn't have been a parent in the first place. To further monopolize another person's life is outright disgraceful and selfish.

Dex-chan lover
I recognize he is afraid of losing his wife again. I don't know how you can't perceive that that doesn't clear him. By this point in the story, he is made aware of the likely truth and still takes a good 6-7 chapters (and that only because he talks with an older widow) to actually meaningfully make efforts to let Marika have another chance at her own life.

Having grown up around a widower, the sort of parent that languishes in self-pity for a decade rather than being present for their child is a pathetic sort and one that really shouldn't have been a parent in the first place. To further monopolize another person's life is outright disgraceful and selfish.
People die really often because of undiagnosed (or diagnosed too late) illnesses as they don't visit doctors when they have an opportunity (money, insurance, time, etc.) to do so. Do you know why? Because being afraid of unknown and trying to avoid something physically or mentally painful are the things that make us humane. Just as being selfish and trying to have more happiness.

The only truly 'outright disgraceful and selfish' person I could see in the title is the novelist guy while Keisuke is a good guy struggling with his Achilles' heel (Takae and his love for her) that at some point brings out his miserable side.

And kind of ironic that you, a really people-loving saint (as you and your widower are saints in flesh, it seems), inconspicuously (maybe even for yourself) wished for Mai to disappear ('another person's life', btw). + bringing up 'good 6-7 chapters' (ain't that a spoiler, btw?) in this thread about only one after almost 2 weeks told me everything I needed to perceive.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People die really often because of undiagnosed (or diagnosed too late) illnesses as they don't visit doctors when they have an opportunity (money, insurance, time, etc.) to do so. Do you know why? Because being afraid of unknown and trying to avoid something physically or mentally painful are the things that make us humane. Just as being selfish and trying to have more of happiness.

And kind of ironic that you, a really people-loving saint (as you and your widower are saints in flesh, it seems) inconspicuously (maybe even for yourself) wished for Mai to disappear ('another person's life', btw). + bringing up 'good 6-7 chapters' (ain't that a spoiler, btw?) in a thread about only one after almost 2 weeks told me everything I needed to perceive.
So you needed to perceive that I just don't check the mangadex forums on a daily basis to see notifications as soon as they happen? Because that's why there was a delay in response, in case it wasn't obvious. Because I don't live my life hanging on every notification like an internet goblin. I do other things, check back in, and make replies when I can. If that's so abhorrent to you, I have no clue how your impatient ass gets by online.

And your first paragraph is kinda unnecessary tbh, but it also makes it clear you're making some bold (and malicious) assumptions about my own life and that of the widower in my life as well.

A parent should be present for their kids, and languishing in grief is actively detrimental towards the development of those children. A parent that does not process the death of their loved one in a healthy way (or even consider doing so, as it is clear Keisuke did not) should never have been a parent. If you have people depending on you, you do what you need for them, and if that requires a lengthy process, you start that process when you can.

Users who are viewing this thread