Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 8 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Thanks very much for the translation. I do hope you find someone and just don't drop it. I guess I could peep the spoiler if you intend to drop but just let us know if you do drop

Dex-chan lover
Man they really drag this out. 100 some chapters in total.

Dex-chan lover
Maaaan fuck this dumbass lady and her stupid friend. Give us more lore about the reincarnated people

Dex-chan lover
This is realistic, Which means people are very imperfect and that can be so annoying. Woman let Mai finish. Also drama is unfortunately realistic especially if your a woman.

Dex-chan lover
WHY DID SHE FALL EVEN MORE IN LOVE WITH THE CREEPY PEDOPHILE, FUCK YOU
Is he tho? It's not like he lust for children specifically. He loves his wife but his reincarnated wife is now a grade schooler. So, he wants to wait until she became adult before he can marry her again. He doesn't lust for her child body. They don't do any sensual things. Just trying to spend time together like family once again.

This behaviour is creepy if he truly a pedophile but he is not. The wife still love him. And the wife's now mother knows about them. They know their now age gap and know what their issues are so...

I don't know man, this kinda reincarnation thingy is tricky to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
I support her confessing just so she can be rejected and move on. The longer she dawdles, the deeper she will fall, and the greater the pain she will have.

Dex-chan lover
For real tho, my dad died like few years ago but if my similar age friend falls for my mom and wants to have relationship with her, yeah I'll be so peeved.

Dex-chan lover
Is he tho? It's not like he lust for children specifically. He loves his wife but his reincarnated wife is now a grade schooler. So, he wants to wait until she became adult before he can marry her again. He doesn't lust for her child body. They don't do any sensual things. Just trying to spend time together like family once again.

This behaviour is creepy if he truly a pedophile but he is not. The wife still love him. And the wife's now mother knows about them. They know their now age gap and know what their issues are so...

Lusting after someone who is in Elementary School is creepy and pedophilic no matter how much anyone tries to justify it

Banned

Lusting after someone who is in Elementary School is creepy and pedophilic no matter how much anyone tries to justify it
he connects emotionally with his wife because she was the joy of his life. He doesn't lust after her, he just wants her to be beside him. Because she was taken away from him too soon, they couldn't grow old together. If you still can't see our point, you're hopeless. Just return to twitter.

Dex-chan lover
he connects emotionally with his wife because she was the joy of his life. He doesn't lust after her, he just wants her to be beside him. Because she was taken away from him too soon, they couldn't grow old together. If you still can't see our point, you're hopeless. Just return to twitter.
PEDOPHILE APOLOGY

Banned
PEDOPHILE APOLOGY
alright buddy, it's funny to see you say that while I've seen you in other comments section applauding worse and writing degenerate comments (I mean I do too but what a hypocrite you are). And you don't seem to understand the moral greyness of the "reincarnation" thing. I mean Rudeus from Mushoku Tensei already got accused of being a pedo by a portion of people for liking girls his own age (his reincarnated body's age not his real age, he was in his 30s before he died iirc). I think these accusations are pretty stupid but welp, can't help you try to grasp what you don't like. On that note, I guess Yuusha Ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore Wa Yuusha No Hahaoya To Party Wo Kumimashita! MC is your cup of tea huh? He defies that specific age problem that reincarnation brings.
backing-off-akeem-smith.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread