Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 8 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
"It will feel dirty."
- translator's note

Uploader's username checks out. lol

Thx for the chapter!

Group Leader
Oh. I see the manga is flagged as "completed". How many more chapters to go?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

I'm confused whether the wife even still loves the husband. He definitely loves her, she doesn't seem quite as endeared.

I hope they don't go the route of "he gets over his dead wife with someone else and she marries someone her age" because she's not really dead, emotionally and experience wise she's an old women. At that points its more like they've gotten divorced and moved on to different partners.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

I'm confused whether the wife even still loves the husband. He definitely loves her, she doesn't seem quite as endeared.

I hope they don't go the route of "he gets over his dead wife with someone else and she marries someone her age" because she's not really dead, emotionally and experience wise she's an old women. At that points its more like they've gotten divorced and moved on to different partners.
I hope not.
I prefer "unfinished bussiness" ending.
Where Keisuke married with Moriya, Mai with Renji, and then the original Marika back alive and Takae's soul back to heaven.
As it the actual purpose Takae sent there in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
I hope not.
I prefer "unfinished bussiness" ending.
Where Keisuke married with Moriya, Mai with Renji, and then the original Marika back alive and Takae's soul back to heaven.
As it the actual purpose Takae sent there in the first place.
Marika is Takae though. Shes not a spirit possessing someone else's body, she's a reincarnation.

If I was the author I'd take the cheesy way out and have the dad die soon and get reincarnated as well, making the age gap only like 8-9 years.

Dex-chan lover
I thought everyone at that workplace hated Moriya. How did she become popular?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

Of course she loves him, but she has to show restraint. Do you think she wants her husband to get arrested for being a paedo?

Users who are viewing this thread