Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 9 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Damn, was worrying something reading these chapters and at least its something here at the end and we get to see it. Also, get well soon MolesterStallone.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

fuck I knew this was coming but I still hate it

also that high school kid who wrote the book seems like someone who reincarnated too... wonder if we will ever see him

thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know how this ends and wanna slap me with a spoiler? If its going the tragedy route and she ends up dead again or gone I'm probably gonna drop it.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the father and the daughter, the universe or whatever caused this to happen is causing them a lot of grief. I am assuming that that little girl conciousness came back.

Hopefully they can get over this, they will have to grieve all over again. At least the daughter has her future husband, the dad has nothing.
Especially if he stubbornly hangs onto what could be an impossibility. I'm all for them having the happy ending, but in a practical sense, perhaps he could give his co-worker consideration if a second future with Takae is completely removed from the board.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, this is the best outcome.
The original Marika came back now since all the "unfinished bussiness" are done.

Group Leader
I was afraid that this would happen...just not this fast. I haven't checked forward, but I did wonder if eventually she'd start to lose her memories of her past life. I assumed that she'd slowly start losing memories of her family piece by piece until eventually Takae just disappears and all that remains is Marika with a blank spot in her memory of the time Takae was around. Now I think it will be a series of Takae and Marika slowly swapping places. Marika will start appearing more frequently, and Takae less, until eventually she'll just stop surfacing at all...
these where my spectations as well, at this point I think they may get out of this not that sad? marika's mom had grown to be a good mother now, still have keisuke as a adult friend, anyway a lo t happened since their united back :eek:

Dex-chan lover
Especially if he stubbornly hangs onto what could be an impossibility. I'm all for them having the happy ending, but in a practical sense, perhaps he could give his co-worker consideration if a second future with Takae is completely removed from the board.
Nah forget that hoe

Dex-chan lover
I was just thinking about what happens if the original returned

Users who are viewing this thread