Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
I was a bit skeptical at the premise, but I'm glad I gave this a read. Seems quite interesting!

It's also just nice to see a story where the mc seems to have some depth/character to him as well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Shiruka Bakaudon honestly. Pretty much the same vibes.
I'm fairly certain she had a doujinshi where the female lead threw another girl in front of a train too.

This reminds me of Shiruka Bakaudon honestly. Pretty much the same vibes.
I'm fairly certain she had a doujinshi where the female lead threw another girl in front of a train too.

Its not that depraved yet. If it was Bakaudon the guy would be a teacher because he is secretly a pedophile himself.

That IS what they are already implying with him dreaming of her in a skimpy cat outfit.
True, but I would have expected it to be more overt, like he literally knowingly became a teacher specifically because he was a pedophile. Plus there would be more public freakout and mental breakdown moments, and some people would be inexplicably ugly.

Aggregator gang
Alright... Yeah this became very interesting at the end. Which would make her question to the MC that much more suspect. I had a feeling that she meant that she was onto him wanting to be a teacher because he liked kids. Her offering him the bottle for the "indirect kiss" and holding his hand were definitely a test.

Dex-chan lover
"So yeah, I saw that girl push the old man into the rails killing him, that girl right there officer"

But they probably won't believe him and there's probably no cameras
lol you'd think with actual suicides there'd be some fail safe' guard' or so versus her doing it like in the middle of a crowd

but be interesting to see how that' bully'/jealous girl would react if the teacher decided to troll and tell (not that he took pic as proof or anything), actual criminals are even more ostracized but idk how many ppl would 'poke a bear' even if she's female versus like the stereotypical yankee /delinquent , but imagine just hearing "Oh don't worry about the sugar daddy, he 'died accidentally' in the middle of their date, i saw it myself or so" Dunno if she (main girl) cares enough about 'revenge' on mere students if she's 'used to it' (or maybe it'll be a '4d chess move' and the "sugar daddy" that teacher MC saw is actually her father/uncle/relative etc ;p;)

Users who are viewing this thread